How would Benson vs Dos Anjos 2 go?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I think if these two had a rematch Benson would win via dominant UD. RDA is good but I think Pettis had tougher opponents in Benson and Gil and see both those guys beating RDA. Might sound weird but I'd probably give more credit to RDA if he finish Benson later in the fight, I really think that Benson just was off, got caught or unlucky.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Probably a lot of truth to your feeling. Anyone can get caught and bendo fought a much bigger fighter last time out, withstood the onslaught and won so valid point

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's a shame these rus sins can't speak English. It would be great to have a qna with them

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Pettis will take that fur hat from Khabib, wipe his ass with it, and throw it off the roof of the MGM Grand.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I think if these two had a rematch Benson would win via dominant UD. RDA is good but I think Pettis had tougher opponents in Benson and Gil and see both those guys beating RDA. Might sound weird but I'd probably give more credit to RDA if he finish Benson later in the fight, I really think that Benson just was off, got caught or unlucky.
Agreed.

Benson will have the belt again at some point.