General How would you feel if you woke up to the Warden of Superjail strangling you with his thighs?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Someday a real rain will come and wash all the Nerd scum off the forum.

I have an Excel spread sheet open and I’m noting ANY members who know what the fuck this thread is about.

jacobdill93

Jul 27, 2021

I have an Excel spread sheet open and I’m noting ANY members who know what the fuck this thread is about.
It is common knowledge that stereotypical nerds have a penchant for butt and thigh smotherings. Over the years, I've found six cases where this has happened. Five were fatal;

2009 one was during a drunken chess game gone wrong. The killer was 25 and the victim was 39 years old.

2013 one was because the nerd's 27-year old roommate, Zachary March, threatened to kill him. The nerdy guy (20) kept squeezing his neck with his thighs for 10 minutes straight until he started to convulse and then ''smelled flatulence'' and let go, realizing that the victim was dead.

2014 one was in Astoria, oregon involving a reverse figure four headscissor in the backseat of a car. victim died and it was deliberate. a reverse figure four headscissor is an anaconda squeeze that forces your face and neck into the butt. Victim was last seen at a Denny's with 3 guys who looked like they were from a local chess club. Both the victim and the killers were 17 years old.

2015 one was in Toronto. He was 23 years old and the victim was his grandmother, 71 year old Herma Parkes.

2016/2017 one was in an unspecified location but involved headscissoring during sex gone wrong, namely the victim was deepthroating the nerd and nerd's thighs tensed up a little too tight, ended up breaking something and the guy died instantly.

(Not a death, but almost was) In 2019 a police officer named Graeme Hunter almost died when an 18 year old nerdy looking MMA student named Mirko Novansky pounced on him and got him into a leg strangle. If it was not for the officer's colleague being close by to get Novansky off of him, he would have died.

The Warden of Superjail matches the description of a stereotypical nerd, so it wouldn't be too out of character if he did such a thing.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Settle down olive. Keep wanking off tramps until you are strong