General How would you handle this situation

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
1) I hug everybody I know.
2) It's up to your wife to express if she's uncomfortable, nor for you to decide for her. If you're uncomfortable you should explain how you feel to her. If she agrees with you, problem solved. If she doesn't, she's probably planning to fuck him. If that's the case the correct move is to fuck him first in order to assert dominance.
Ufff so youre a hugger...

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
A lot of passive aggressiveness in this thread

OP has a concern, and I would ask that he put a pic of his wife and guy so we can make a decision on whether he should be mad.....or just his wife if that’s all he can muster

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Overthinking it. Just a hug, OP making like he finger blasted her on the open casket.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Would pull him aside and tell him his days of hugging my wife are over. Don’t think about her again, don’t try to contact her, let it go or it’s his ass.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I think huge at funerals are ok. If she is also uncomfortable she could do the handshake thing that was mentioned. Otherwise, unless he grabbed her ass or tried to touch her fun bags I’d say let it go.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
If I were you I'd divorce your wife while it's still safe for her to escape. Befriend the dude and get him to post here. Win-win.