General How would you handle this situation

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
So I'm at a funeral and this dude whos sister is friends with my old lady gives my wife a hug right in front of me

This is the second time it's happened both times at funerals so I couldn't make a scene

Mind you my old lady is milf status and this dude looks like a herioned out Ichabod Crane so it's not like my old lady sweet on him or anything she's just a friendly person

The first time it happened it kind of irritated me but I was at a funeral so I let it be

This time I see the dude sniffing her like a weirdo and now I'm smoke coming out of my ears fuming and give my wife the look and say let's go

She knows that's my get in the car immediately or there's going to be trouble saying

Now this guy is a 150 lb soaking wet so I could break this dude in half with one arm but tell me would you guys consider it disrespect to hug somebody else's wife?

Ive never hugged somebody else's old lady ever that wasnt family

I told my old lady if he tries that shit again put your hand out for a handshake otherwise he's getting dropped

Am i overreacting?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
So I'm at a funeral and this dude whos sister is friends with my old lady gives my wife a hug right in front of me

This is the second time it's happened both times at funerals so I couldn't make a scene

Mind you my old lady is milf status and this dude looks like a herioned out Ichabod Crane so it's not like my old lady sweet on him or anything she's just a friendly person

The first time it happened it kind of irritated me but I was at a funeral so I let it be

This time I see the dude sniffing her like a weirdo and now I'm smoke coming out of my ears fuming and give my wife the look and say let's go

She knows that's my get in the car immediately or there's going to be trouble saying

Now this guy is a 150 lb soaking wet so I could break this dude in half with one arm but tell me would you guys consider it disrespect to hug somebody else's wife?

I told my old lady if he tries that shit again put your hand out for a handshake otherwise he's getting dropped

Am i overreacting?
Relax. It's a hug.

Him going all Biden on her with the sniffing is definitely weird though. Having your wife stiff arm him for a handshake is probably the best move.

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Relax. It's a hug.

Him going all Biden on her with the sniffing is definitely weird though. Having your wife stiff arm him for a handshake is probably the best move.
Probably right

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Relax. It's a hug.

Do you hug your wifes friends?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Do you hug your wifes friends?
Yes. I hugged the shit out of Splinty @Splinty and his wife when we first met and it was glorious. When Splinty tried to hug my wife he had to pause and step back. He looked shocked at her beauty and the fact she was at eye level with him. They eventually hugged and my wife did that thing where she leans back a little and picked him up off his feet.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016

Am i overreacting?
Need pics of milf wife in order to make informed decision.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yes. I hugged the shit out of Splinty @Splinty and his wife when we first met and it was glorious. When Splinty tried to hug my wife he had to pause and step back. He looked shocked at her beauty and the fact she was at eye level with him. They eventually hugged and my wife did that thing where she leans back a little and picked him up off his feet.
You married so far out of your league that it ruined my entire worldview. I'm sure we're in The matrix now

Vitor29

Oct 24, 2015
Your old lady wants the junky cawk. She invited this shit. My advice is to convert to Islam and start treating her as property.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Am i overreacting?
Let it go brother.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

Am i overreacting?
Well (deep sigh to calm down a little).....

first off, you have a look that tells your wife she better do something or there will be trouble?

You need behavioral training. Tell her to call me. ASAP.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
1) I hug everybody I know.
2) It's up to your wife to express if she's uncomfortable, nor for you to decide for her. If you're uncomfortable you should explain how you feel to her. If she agrees with you, problem solved. If she doesn't, she's probably planning to fuck him. If that's the case the correct move is to fuck him first in order to assert dominance.