Hughes’ wife bares more details of domestic abuse allegations

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

After being showered with sympathy and well-wishes in last year after recovering from a train collision, Matt Hughes is now dealing with some very serious domestic violence accusations aimed at him by his wife, Audra Hughes.

Few details were released during initial reports, that stated Hughes allegedly pointed a gun at her, and that the primary reason for their quarrels was about suspicions of him texting other women. But in a court document obtained by MMAjunkie, Audra shared more specifics.

“I was in the shower and he opened the shower and choked me,” Audra wrote. “Then he asked for the code to his gun vault and I said, ‘You just choked me. Do you think I’m…

Matt Hughes’ wife Audra shares more details of domestic abuse allegations

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
That was the same news as before, except a quote from his dad to not lay another finger on her, and to get his phone and leave

I never heard details of his train crash. I can't help but wonder if it was a suicide attempt.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Hughes wasn’t a nice guy to begin with.
Perhaps not, but being an asshole is different than being a wife beater. TBI can drastically change ones personality and impulse control. I don’t want to be the guy who defends domestic violence, that’s not my point. Just that he may not be the same person he was before and he may never be. If the TBI is to blame, this is likely who he is and he may not be able to control certain things. Depending on the severity of the injury he may need round the clock staff to ensure his safety and the safety of others.