Hulk Hogan Rumored To Be Done With WWE Again; Hogan Goes On Racial Tirade?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Hulk Hogan Rumored To Be Done With WWE Again; Hogan Goes On Racial Tirade?
By Sean Ross Sapp | July 24, 2015
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0724/598636/hulk-hogan-rumored-to-be-done-with-wwe-again/

Miguel Discart on Flickr
In a developing situation, it appears as if WWE Hall of Famer and current Tough Enough judge Hulk Hogan has parted way with the company. The reason stems from rumors of a tape existing featuring Hogan allegedly going on a racial tirade.

Hulk Hogan's profile has been removed from the Alumni section of WWE's website, all of his merchandise has been removed from WWEShop.com, and Hogan has been removed from the cast listing on Tough Enough's website. Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observernoted that the WWE Website was told to remove all references to him.

In addition to this, Curtis Axel, who has been playing a parody of Hogan in recent months, had his profile photo switched from the parody character to his normal persona. You can see his profile at this link.

Hogan returned to the WWE in 2014, after over six years away from the company.

Hogan tweeted the following early Friday morning:

Sleazy_Martinez

Jizzlobber
May 6, 2015
It's ironic given that according to some former employees, the WWE has a very racist and politically incorrect working environment. The rant must have been bad.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Didn't realise he was still wrestling.....thought he bowed out after the 90s

Sleazy_Martinez

Jizzlobber
May 6, 2015
Didn't realise he was still wrestling.....thought he bowed out after the 90s
He was signed to what they call a 'legends contract' which means he did everything apart from actually wrestle. Basically makes him an ambassador for the WWE, PR shit, Q&As, attend events, make the odd appearance on WWE shows, rites to his likeness for video games etc.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
UPDATE: The WWE acted swiftly in the wake of The National ENQUIRER's explosive report – FIRING Hulk Hogan! In a statement to The ENQUIRER, The WWE said: "WWE terminated its contract with Terry Bollea (aka Hulk Hogan). WWE is committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers and fans worldwide."

Hulk Hogan has been captured on tape spewing foul-mouthed racial slurs – including the N-word.

In a shocking world exclusive, The National ENQUIRER and RadarOnline.com – in a joint investigation – has learned that sordid pillow talk caught on an unauthorized sex tape includes a revolting conversation in which the pro wrestling icon unleashed a filthy bigoted attack, littered with the N-word and other disgusting racial insults.

The star of the WWE – whose real name is Terry Bollea – directed his vulgar and prejudiced hatred at his daughter Brooke, who he accused of sleeping with a black man.

Using language so hate-filled and vile it would shock even his most ardent fans, Hulk brazenly blustered to Heather Clem – the wife of his former pal Bubba “The Love Sponge,” with whom he was covertly filmed having sex with in 2012 – that he was an unabashed “racist."

"I guess we’re all a little racist," he crowed on the tape, multiple sources have confirmed exclusively to The ENQUIRER.

Despite his TV image as a born-again Christian, the tapes prove that Hulk is a very different man off camera!

In a startling exchange, the 61-year-old told Clem – who he sued for invasion of privacy after their XXX tape was leaked to a website – about his frustrations with blonde bombshell Brooke, 27.

"She is making some real bad decisions now," Hulk said, sources tell us. "My daughter Brooke jumped sides on me. I spent $2-3 million on her music career, I’ve done everything like a jackass for her.”

The bitter bodybuilder continued, "The one option Brooke had, Brooke’s career besides me, is [to] sell beach records."

At that point on the tape, the former "Hogan Knows Best” star bemoaned how a "black billionaire guy" had offered to fund her music career.

He also attempts to use bizarre, twisted logic in an attempt to justify his bigotry at the man.

"I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son," Hulk raved, the sources add.

"I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."

Then, in a tirade to rival the racism embarrassments suffered by Mel Gibson and "Dog The Bounty Hunter," Hulk unloaded even more hatred!

According to sources, he said: "I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

"I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking n*gger."

Radar and The ENQUIRER has learned explosive transcripts of the loathsome conversation have been filed in a Florida court, under seal, in a bid to prevent them from being publicly released.

But an extensive news probe uncovered five independent sources who provided the dramatic contents of the tape to this publication.

Hulk did not return a request for comment.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Say your slanders, take your steroids and do your P90x brother...I am a Real Bigot man fight for the rights of Rebel Flags..

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
So he isn't a wholesome, All American hero that I should model my life after? Childhood Beard is crushed.