Society Human civilization could collapse by 2050 due to climate change, Australian researchers say

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I know it's hard to believe when you have Salvatruchas spray painting your fence, but most of America is considerably white majority outside of major cities and in places where there have been patterns of Central American cluster migration. That's to say nothing of the segregation in housing and social settings that minimizes any opportunity to "intermix" at all.
I agree with all of this.
I didn't make up any numbers, I just don't have links.
I got tired of trying to change people's minds long ago.
Whites are the minority on earth, period.
Every kind of white, even the ones that say they are not.
In the U.S., I hope for people's sake that are concerned about it, that whites melt away to an undeniable minority and everyone else throws a fifty year party.
I'll jump in a time machine and see how that ends up.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
The census does regular updates of population that factor in migration estimates. The latest was done last year and still has the US around 72-76% white. Let's also remember that there are many Spanish speaking people who identify as white and there is even a whole Spanish speaking commonwealth full of people, many of whom identify as white. white Cubans, for example, sometimes don't identify as Hispanic or Latino, and white Mexicans and Brazilians seldom identify with other migrant groups at all. If you take them and other white Spanish speakers out of the number along with biracial people from all over the country, you can revise the white share down to approximately 60-61%, but it's not quite representative. U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts: United States

Your other numbers are literally just made up. If you travel through the US, there are vast swathes of the country will you will not see any people of color. It's not just Idaho, Montana or the Nebraska/Kansas/Iowa/Wyoming/Dakotas. There are large pockets of Pennsylvania like this, enclaves in Ohio, Indiana, Virginia, the Carolinas, Georgia, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, entire portions of New England, stretches of New York, central parts of New Jersey, parts even of the Pacific Northwest where you live. I know it's hard to believe when you have Salvatruchas spray painting your fence, but most of America is considerably white majority outside of major cities and in places where there have been patterns of Central American cluster migration. That's to say nothing of the segregation in housing and social settings that minimizes any opportunity to "intermix" at all.

Another made up number, "conservative estimates" of 97% "non-caucasian" (whatever that means) immigration. The actual number of white European and Canadian migrants is estimated around 12-14%, but the primary reason they have been displaced is not just because of a spike in Central and South American migration, but also because of improved conditions in Europe since the early waves of European migration between 1840 and 1940. After WWII, Europeans simply haven't had as much reason to come here, though a large portion of the US population today is only 1 or 4 generations removed from an immigrant ancestor. Modern Immigration Wave Brings 59 Million to U.S.

I brought this up initially mostly in jest, but sadly, the modern anti-immigration movement is deeply tied to environmental concerns with its founder John Tanton having himself been a believer in the "over-population crisis," and its supposed environmental impacts. In fact, many of his front groups masquerade as being "green" groups when they're really thinly veiled eugenicists or racists who are obsessed with preserving a white majority.
white mexicans dont really exist we are all pretty much biracial a Mexican family can have brown and blonde people that come from the same two parents they can be brothers.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
I like when they used to make 5 or 10 year doomsday predictions. They've gotten wise to that now and they make a prediction far enough out that it will either be forgotten by then or they'll be dead so they don't have to eat shit when their bullshit fails to come to fruition.
Wisdom for everybody

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
Climate change is definitely one of those arguments where one side is gleefully contrarian and you want to punch them. Old Republicans who got Cs in high school science are second-guessing actual climatologists because they're on the opposing "team".

Whether you think climate change is human motivated or not, it all ends the same way: with us dying. So let's start from there and work backwards.

...and this stuff is already proven to have a human component. We've been here before with the ozone layer, and humans intervened to fix it with the Montreal Protocol. WTF are these idiots talking about.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
nice antifa shirt on greta

I've read some of her statements and they continue to tie in leftist "justice" movements. This is where @ kneeblock and I differed in a green new deal thread.

I see a problem of numbers. There are efficient ways to move on this right now. We should. We should spend a metric fuckton of money doing it in ways that less us export that tech to others (hey Paris accord, isn't that the argument, needing developing countries to buy in?). You have carbon and economic incentives aligned. Done. Move now and stop tying it up with a tone that suggest this is a Trojan horse.

Then there's this shit about making jobs by weatherizing old homes in shitty areas. This is a poor expenditure when looking at return on GHG reduction. It's expensive and is a transparent make work scheme...but also "for justice". And with it the move is dead in the water, so I find it all very counter productive.

If you care about GHG reduction, you will have to cross the aisle without carrying additional unrelated causes, lest you lose others along the way.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
she has a handler, can be seen near her in many of her pictures/videos
backed by a foundation funded by Soros and the Gates