Human GP Quarter Finals 3: Brian Boitano vs Sterling Archer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Brian Boitano vs Sterling Archer

• Total voters

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Quarter Finals 3:

Brian Boitano - @Lars vs Sterling Archer - Sleazy_Martinez @Sleazy_Martinez

Arena: Gladiator Arena (Colloseum)

Combatants are unarmed but may arm themselves from their surroundings.

Win is by KO/death. Fleeing the battle is a DQ.

Voting ends Friday

Stickgrappler

Apr 17, 2015
Triple Flying Axle with Blades of Death at Archer's head (the little one, not the big one - hit him where it hurts!)?

FTR, i voted Archer

Brian Boitano by way of actually doing something. He's proven he can compete in an arena and won't crack under pressure. That other character is....I honestly have no f'n clue who the other person is or if it's a character. Boitano, even if knocked down, will get up again, put on a smile and get the job done.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Brian Boitano by way of actually doing something. He's proven he can compete in an arena and won't crack under pressure. That other character is....I honestly have no f'n clue who the other person is or if it's a character. Boitano, even if knocked down, will get up again, put on a smile and get the job done.
Watch the show Archer.... You'll realize Mr Brian doesn't stand a Fucking chance. Archer takes this easily.... While drunk

Archer, shmarcher! Be patriotic and change your votes to the guy who did his country proud on the world's biggest stage.

M

member 1013

Archer, shmarcher! Be patriotic and change your votes to the guy who did his country proud on the world's biggest stage.
The man who single-handily defeat Putin's anti homo regime before Sochi

The man who build the pyramids and beat up Kublai Khan

The man who traveled to the year 3010, killed the evil robot king and saved the human race again.

The man who fought grizzly bears in the alps, using his magic fire breath to save the maidens fair.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Sterling Archer wins 9-4 and moves on to the next round. Well done guys