Human GP Quarter Finals 7: Ong Bak vs Chuck Norris

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ting vs Chuck Norris

• Total voters

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Quarter Finals 7:

Ting from Ong Bak - Bluesville @Bluesville vs Chuck Norris - HEATH VON DOOM @sheefer

Arena: Gotham from the Fox TV show

Combatants are unarmed but may arm themselves from their surroundings.

Win is by KO/death. Fleeing the battle is a DQ.

Voting ends Friday

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Tough match up this one.

That said my man Ting via Muay Boran and a love of all things holy.

Let's not all get into the the Chuck Norris shits porcupines shite that littered the internet in the early part of the decade.

Let's look at the art of 8 limbs vs Cowboy boots and stretchy jeans.

A vote for Norris is a vote for fanny packs and trt.

A vote for Chuck is an endorsement of Anderson Aldo.

A vote for Norris is a reach around for Dana White.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
This is a tough one. Stand up, I would go with Ting. But if Chuck could take it to the ground, it's easy his (he's Bjj blackbelt yeah?). Would he have the humility to go for a takedown though?

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Chuck Norris was also a full contact karate champion back when that meant something so don't sleep on his striking. Have you ever seen enter the dragon? Sure he got killed but that was a stand up war with Bruce Lee. No shame in that. It was a bad gameplan in that fight, if he would have took it to the ground it would have been game fucking over.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
This is a tough one. Stand up, I would go with Ting. But if Chuck could take it to the ground, it's easy his (he's Bjj blackbelt yeah?). Would he have the humility to go for a takedown though?
Not only Is he a BB in BJJ, he has enough stripes to make others BB without asking his Masters permission. That makes him a BJJ master. he wouldnt have to go for a traditional takedown, he could sweep the legs and finish that fight in first round.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Chuck Norris was also a full contact karate champion back when that meant something so don't sleep on his striking. Have you ever seen enter the dragon? Sure he got killed but that was a stand up war with Bruce Lee. No shame in that. It was a bad gameplan in that fight, if he would have took it to the ground it would have been game fucking over.
Muay Thai > Karate.

But that loss is a perfect example of what I mean. Will he have the same gameplan again? Being world karate champ, is his ego going to let him shoot in for the takedown?

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Muay Thai > Karate.

But that loss is a perfect example of what I mean. Will he have the same gameplan again? Being world karate champ, is his ego going to let him shoot in for the takedown?
It was Bruce Lee and he was young. And you better ask Thiago Silva if his Muy Thai was better than Machidas Karate bro.

Stickgrappler

Apr 17, 2015
No one called you out on this?!?!?!?!?

What is the world coming to?!?!?!?

Help me kneeblock @Kneeblock, you're my only hope!

Stickgrappler

Apr 17, 2015
This is tough, as much as i like Thai BKB, I have to vote Chuck.

If Ong Bak/Ting/Tony Jaa was so bad@$$, there would be an Ong Bak Facts. However, there isn't! There is only Chuck Norris Facts!!

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Return of the Dragon?
Its just minor details to the fact Chuck Was decades ahead of his time. Rickson challenged Mark Schultz but he never dared challenge Chuck. That should tell you everything you need to know about the baddest man that ever lived.

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Guys, you know Chuck Norris is a 70 year old man, right?

We're not talking about the characters he has played.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Chuck Norris wins 13-8 and moves on to the next round. Well done guys