Human GP Quarter Finals 8: Jason Bourne vs Punisher

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jason Bourne vs Punisher

• Total voters

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Quarter Finals 8:

Jason Bourne - El_Varaco @El_Varaco vs Punisher - CavemanBJJ @CavemanBJJ

Arena: A Khao Sarn Road underground fight club, Bangkok

Combatants are unarmed but may arm themselves from their surroundings.

Win is by KO/death. Fleeing the battle is a DQ.

Voting ends Friday

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
Bourne was an ok agent/assassin. Nothing spectacular. Most of his back story (including most of his assassinations) were faked by the CIA to get the attention of the notorious Carlos the Jackal.

Punisher : United States Marine Corps (USMC), Castle graduated from Basic Training, then went on to Infantry School. Immediately following that, he went through the USMC's Reconnaissance, Force Reconnaissance, and Sniper Schools. Attaining dockets, Castle was permitted to go through U.S. Army Airborne School, and U.S. Navy Underwater Demolition Team training, becoming qualified as a Navy Seal (Sea, Air and Land). Punisher wins easily.

CavemanBJJ

Oct 19, 2015
Being in an underground fight club its a straight up fight and that gives Frank the edge. Frank is a better h2h than Bourne. It will be bloody but Bourne gets punished

El_Varaco

Apr 15, 2015
Bourne was an ok agent/assassin. Nothing spectacular. Most of his back story (including most of his assassinations) were faked by the CIA to get the attention of the notorious Carlos the Jackal.

Punisher : United States Marine Corps (USMC), Castle graduated from Basic Training, then went on to Infantry School. Immediately following that, he went through the USMC's Reconnaissance, Force Reconnaissance, and Sniper Schools. Attaining dockets, Castle was permitted to go through U.S. Army Airborne School, and U.S. Navy Underwater Demolition Team training, becoming qualified as a Navy Seal (Sea, Air and Land). Punisher wins easily.

This is movie bourne. The bourne that has never been caught and has never been beaten in a fight with or without weapons. This bourne has been conditioned to become the ultimate killing machine, can kill you with anything and everything from a ball point pen to a rolled up newspaper. Not only is he part of a top secret program to produce the best killers, he is the best of the best. The one who mops up the floor with whoever they throw at him from the program.

Castle is a marine with a grudge. Period.

While bourne is the guy you send to take out spec ops guys

The Bourne Identity (2002)

Jason Bourne: Who am I?

Conklin: You're U.S. Government property. You're a malfunctioning $30 million weapon. You're a total goddamn catastrophe, and by God, if it kills me, you're going to tell me how this happened.

The Bourne Identity (2002) - Quotes - IMDb

They don't make mistakes. They don't do random. There's always an objective, always a target."
Nicky Parsons[src]

El_Varaco

Apr 15, 2015
Being in an underground fight club its a straight up fight and that gives Frank the edge. Frank is a better h2h than Bourne. It will be bloody but Bourne gets punished
Better h2h how?

Frank is beat up. He's been doing his shit for far too long and has taken huge hits over the years.

Bourne is sharp. Doesn't risk anything out of the ordinary unless he has to. He's an actual weapon, you keep sheathed until you have to use it. Frank is a blunt object that's outlived it's shelf life.

Impressive? Sure. But will it help him win against America's most elite assassin? I don't think so.

CavemanBJJ

Oct 19, 2015
Everyone always try to make Frank a dumb brawler. He is a great martial artist and tactician.

Bourne doesn't want his life, doesn't even know why he is the way he is. Frank knows what he is and what his mission is, nothing gets in his way. Bourne thinks twice and hesitates. Thats why he was shot and almost drowned. Frank would have killed every mofo on that boat.

Killing is Frank's life and he is always honing his skills and getting better. His pain tolerance and determination are second to none, he will not allow him self to lose

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Yup gotta go with the devil dog

El_Varaco

Apr 15, 2015
Everyone always try to make Frank a dumb brawler. He is a great martial artist and tactician.

Bourne doesn't want his life, doesn't even know why he is the way he is. Frank knows what he is and what his mission is, nothing gets in his way. Bourne thinks twice and hesitates. That why he was shot and almost drowned. Frank would of killed every mofo on that boat.

Killing is Frank's life and he is always honing his skills and getter better. His pain tolerance and determination are second to none, he will not allow him self to lose
Determination doesn't make up the difference in skill.

I can be as determined as I want, but Aldo is still gonna knock me the fuck out.

Frank is skilled and he does continue to hone his skill. But, Bourne was made for this, every bone and fiber of his body is tuned to exterminate human life. The boat thing was a glitch. After that, even when he didn't want to kill, he did. It's hardwired into his psyche.

You say Frank won't allow himself to lose. Well bourne hasn't lost

Stickgrappler

Apr 17, 2015
i like both and am undecided for now.

some random thoughts ...

Punny is calculating, he plans his hits... Bourne is an operator and Mr. Murphy is his best friend. Bourne is used to calculated plans going awry. He's used to scanning the environment for weapons of opportunity.

Treadstone06

I got 2 words for ya...
Apr 20, 2015
i like both and am undecided for now.

some random thoughts ...

Punny is calculating, he plans his hits... Bourne is an operator and Mr. Murphy is his best friend. Bourne is used to calculated plans going awry. He's used to scanning the environment for weapons of opportunity.
This may very well be the key. Punisher can plan but what happens when Bourne messes up his plan. This is nearly inevitable and almost no one is better making up what to do in the spur of the moment than Bourne.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
Pun battles Super villains & the occasional superhero ( Spider-Man, daredevil, Cap).

Bourne battles agency desk jockeys, and the occasional police officer.
It wouldn't even be close.

Apr 3, 2015
Pun battles Super villains & the occasional superhero ( Spider-Man, daredevil, Cap).

I guess we have to find out if this is "superhero" punisher from hand picked comic books, or if its the depressed alcoholic lunatic Frank Castle.

both are the same guy skill wise. and IMO, I would take Bourne either way.

El_Varaco

Apr 15, 2015

Daredevil rapes punisher on the regular

Spiderman is some wis bullshit.

He got beat down bad by cap

He only beats them with prep time. But when his plans fail his first recourse is to run like hell.

Straight up fights without prep time is bourne's mo. Give him prep time and you'd be best off writing an obituary