Humberto Brown

Discussion in 'Cageside - MMA Discussion' started by Megaterio Llamas, Jul 13, 2019.

?

What say you:

1. Yeah

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Nay

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Yes but only with a protective diaper

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes but no tacos before the fight

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Megaterio Llamas

Megaterio Llamas Vigorously working member
    First 100

Ratings:
    +7,919
    Will Humberto ever have the chance to redeem himself in the octagon after tragically soiling his trunks in Mexico City?

2. Megaterio Llamas

First 100

Ratings:
    +7,919
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Megaterio Llamas

First 100

Ratings:
    +7,919
  4. jason73

jason73 TMMAC 2020
    First 100

Ratings:
    +86,370
    Humberto "doo doo" brown

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Ricky Bobby

Ricky Bobby I apparently look like a Jewish accountant

Ratings:
    +48,897
    Nope, he’s gonna be talked about until someone new does it
    He should take advantage of it and call depends undergarments for a sponsorship

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Filthy

Filthy ZBM2.

Ratings:
    +13,385
    Humberto "The Streak" Brown

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Dick Niaz

Dick Niaz Know that you are loved

Ratings:
    +5,610
    Good on him for owning it...

Humberto "Brown" Brown

ENGLISH
    To make everything clear… Saturday at UFC 180 I did shit during my fight. I was training in Mexico all week and I ate a bad taco and had diarrhea all day Saturday. BUT I AM NOT A BOY, I AM FIGHTER. Before the match when the Doctor asked me was I OK to fight, I said “ABSOLUTELY!”

I was in and out of the bathroom 20 times the day of the fight. The truth is during the first round guillotine choke attempt I fell asleep for a second and must have shat. I do not recall. I felt that night I had to fight two Mexican's Benitez and Moctezuma's revenge - LOL.

If someone anyone asks am "I embarrassed about what happened?" the answer is HAHAHAHA - HELL NO! I am a warrior I rather shit myself and die in the ring than tap. I enter the ring each and every time the same way. I rather die than give up. As you can see on the card many other "warriors" tapped and tapped quick that night... A warrior doesn't tap. A warrior holds on to the bitter end and never gives up hope. This is how I have been trained by my Professors John and Stephen, and this who a Panamanian is!!! A WARRIOR!!! We are a small country with bigger heart than anyone, we are a people who rather die, shit ourselves, or go to sleep than tap or give up hope.

I want to thank Gabriel Moggly Benitez and congratulate him on a great fight. He is probably the best MMA fighter in Mexico (that is not a gringo/Mexican – Cain Velasquez and Kelvin Gastelum would beat Gabriel Moggly Benitez) and I am proud to say I went 3 rounds with him. I could not have lost to a better man.

I want to thank the UFC, The Ultimate Fighter, TUF Latinoamerica for the opportunity. If I am allowed to fight again, I would accept any fight against any man - of any weight class - on any notice. I can promise everyone I will give it my all and I will not tap. I am fighter that is what I do - I fight until I can fight no more!

ENGLISH
    To make everything clear… Saturday at UFC 180 I did shit during my fight. I was training in Mexico all week and I ate a bad taco and had diarrhea all day Saturday. BUT I AM NOT A BOY, I AM FIGHTER. Before the match when the Doctor asked me was I OK to fight, I said “ABSOLUTELY!”

I was in and out of the bathroom 20 times the day of the fight. The truth is during the first round guillotine choke attempt I fell asleep for a second and must have shat. I do not recall. I felt that night I had to fight two Mexican's Benitez and Moctezuma's revenge - LOL.

If someone anyone asks am "I embarrassed about what happened?" the answer is HAHAHAHA - HELL NO! I am a warrior I rather shit myself and die in the ring than tap. I enter the ring each and every time the same way. I rather die than give up. As you can see on the card many other "warriors" tapped and tapped quick that night... A warrior doesn't tap. A warrior holds on to the bitter end and never gives up hope. This is how I have been trained by my Professors John and Stephen, and this who a Panamanian is!!! A WARRIOR!!! We are a small country with bigger heart than anyone, we are a people who rather die, shit ourselves, or go to sleep than tap or give up hope.

I want to thank Gabriel Moggly Benitez and congratulate him on a great fight. He is probably the best MMA fighter in Mexico (that is not a gringo/Mexican – Cain Velasquez and Kelvin Gastelum would beat Gabriel Moggly Benitez) and I am proud to say I went 3 rounds with him. I could not have lost to a better man.

I want to thank the UFC, The Ultimate Fighter, TUF Latinoamerica for the opportunity. If I am allowed to fight again, I would accept any fight against any man - of any weight class - on any notice. I can promise everyone I will give it my all and I will not tap. I am fighter that is what I do - I fight until I can fight no more."

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Shang Tsong2

Shang Tsong2 ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD
    First 100

Ratings:
    +23,323
    No joke about three weeks ago I was on antibiotics for ear infection. Some mean ones. They ditched all bacteria in my body and it meant I shat like a fucking trooper. I couldn't unastan what was happening. I thought I was gonna snuff it.

• Funny Funny x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted