"Humbles -videos" (UFC)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Gaethje humbling Johnson was the best.. Johnson said the most disgusting shit I've ever heard before a fight and crossed the line I thought couldn't be crossed.. Fk him

Mace

Prophet of poon
Oct 29, 2015
Fuck yeah these are great. Refreshingly different like fucking her best friend just to switch it up here and there. Good work.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Kind of a wrecks concept here if you have Adesanya-Romero in there for several reasons. Romero was already coming off 3 losses in his last 4 fights, so he had already been well and truly 'humbled'. And Romero also won.

If 'humble' is just a synonym for 'win a highly disputed decision' then it is pretty redundant. Even if you think Adesanya won, if anyone got humbled in that fight, it was him. He called Romero out and then put his running shoes on and never even remotely hurt Romero while getting hurt himself.

Rambla

Posting Machine
Nov 17, 2015
Yep, some of them are not so great, but i'll keep posting them, whenever they'll pop on my YT.

Thought, the latest video had almost 200k view's, after the first 24 hour's. I find that pretty amazing...