Hume vs Paulson

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This was a fight that garnered a lot of interest back in the fall of '96 when it happened at the Battlecade Extreme Fighting 3, An historically important fight and a walk down memory lane:

[video=youtube_share;b2DUvJAOAFY]http://youtu.be/b2DUvJAOAFY[/video]

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I think it was EF 3 that prompted me to set up Dish Network at my grandpa's cottage in Birch Bay Washington. The Canadian government banned all live mma broadcasts after the fiasco on the rez in Quebec at EF 2, a ban that lasted until late '98. I desperately wanted to see this and the Conan/Mo Smith fights, after this, my friends and I drove down from Vancouver for ppv's. It was an event way ahead of it's time, beat UFC of the day easily. And yeah, those guys were two of the great technicians of the day.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Now, Uncle. You know that I do not like to broadcast my identity too much. Once upon a time before my idiotic ass decided quite actively to commit to armed service (let that be a lesson to newfagseverywhere)I was an aspiring pro, much like Heddie Heteri. Try to find old Finn Fight events my man. The slickest boxer I've ever sparred; Olof Inger is in it. He later started banging Robyn (the singer) and got too much Brain Trauma. Lovely guy, but back then NHB was kind off fucked up.