Hungry?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Goddamn, that looks like the most sexy heart attack I've seen in a while.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's amazing what just pictures of BBQ can do to a man.

As I observe, and think about heart attacks, strokes, alzheimers and alcoholism, my immediate self-rebuttle is.....

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Why am I the only one who thinks that looks disgusting? Looks like dog food you foolish fuckers.........that's dog food!

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
^ Oh wait.......did I just hit the 'agree' button. Never mind that, not gay......NOT GAY!!! I meant to hit the disagree button and made a mistake. Hold on........where did the disagree button go? It's gone? How come nobody is talking about this??? The disagree button is gone!!!

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I just watched 8 of their videos. Damn awesome, all heart attacks.

Check out that stuffed lobster video!

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I tried these today (with some variation). I have some feedback and tips

Variations
  • I mixed an egg and some chopped onion into the burger meat, as I do with all my burgers.
  • I didn't have any bacon.
  • I'm not a big fan of cheese, so I cracked an egg on top.

Outcome and tips
The burgers don't cook evenly. Yesterday on the BBQ, the bottom got charred while the top was raw. In my oven today, they still weren't even, despite having a cooking element both top and bottom.

The egg just ran off the top of the burger as soon as I cracked it, so I ate it out of the tray afterwards (LOL).

Burger falls apart when you cut it. Bacon may make a difference.

It tastes just like a burger with the stuff you put inside, so mine was a burger with mushrooms and onions. Putting the sides inside the burger seems like its just a gimmick.

Conclusion: looks good but a bit of a hassle for a burger