Hunt vs Econoreem, forgot about this one

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who wins?

• Hunt

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Overeem

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This one I feel will be one extreme or the other. If Hunt can touch Reem it's over but if we see more of the Jackson's version of Econoreem then he could easily grind him out for 2.5 rounds then get a ref stoppage. Fun fight on paper, I'm hoping for fireworks but expecting two old school HWs to play it safe to pad their retirement fund.

Who wins this?

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
This one I feel will be one extreme or the other. If Hunt can touch Reem it's over but if we see more of the Jackson's version of Econoreem then he could easily grind him out for 2.5 rounds then get a ref stoppage. Fun fight on paper, I'm hoping for fireworks but expecting two old school HWs to play it safe to pad their retirement fund.

Who wins this?
Exactly what u said. I feel like th latter scenario is going to happen. Outside of stipe, overeem has been looking like a killer these last couple yeas

Ill be pulling for hunt by KO tho

BJJMMA

John Wayne Man in Johnny Depp World
Jun 7, 2016
Reem and I don't think it will even be close. As a matter of fact I think this is going to be down right ugly.

I'll be pulling for Hunt but it's not going to happen

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Exactly what u said. I feel like th latter scenario is going to happen. Outside of stipe, overeem has been looking like a killer these last couple yeas

Ill be pulling for hunt by KO tho
even in Stipe fight
he almost ended that twice with heavy shots

Even when Reem loses he does big damage to his opponents usually

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This coulda been a title fight by chance in recent years.
With age apparent, I gotta go with Reem.
I believe he believes he's got another run in him, and can't doubt it entirely either.
But in the now, I think he does well at range and stays right there.
I actually think Reem has the greater chance of KO here.

These are the ones I call "my fights" on UFC cards these days.
Fights that are rightfully taking place albeit late. And still historically important.
And fun ;)

I hope they do well.

BJTT_Pella

Posting Machine
Jun 25, 2015
I dont think Reem likes to get hit. Over the last few years he has become more timid. I think that will be his mistake vs Hunt. Reem will come out like in the Browne fight, with respect for that Hunt power. Thats going to give Hunt the time to set up his shots.

It all depends what Reem shows up. We know the same Hunt shows up everytime. I think the Reems answer will be pressure, I just don't think we will see it.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Reem will be timid. Playing for the decision and running on his bike.

Hunto will swoop in and catch him

Lights out.

I got 20 on the super Samoan, who wants it?

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Was just going to post this. Reem would own everyone if he chin wasnt bad.
He is one of the most battle tested, Decorated, and Skilled Combat athletes of all time.

Sadly that does have effects on the body.

I don't really know what he was doing vs Stipe but he was a butthair from KO finish and another championship belt

Juice or no Juice he just insanely skilled and tough

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Going with Reem by TKO
Don't really care either way though just want a massive KO
Also after all the events this will be the first time watching both of these greats fight live.

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
Reem looks shredded again, after Hunt's lawsuit this fight is suspicious to me. Looks in good shape and no gyno boob.

I think its pretty obvious they are gonna get someone to deal with hunt ...at least that's what they're hoping, so I'm hoping for a walkoff KO, into a "needles in yo monkey poo-chute" post fight epicness.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Reem may be shredded but Hunt is much more well rounded.

I think Overeem will choose to retire after this fight. If he can't get that guillotine on Hunt then...yikes, that's a lot of oncoming power for his chin to take. :/

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Interestingly, Hunt and Overeem have "nearly identical" records in the UFC+Strikeforce:

Reem = 7-4
Hunt = 7-4-1-1