Hunt wants dos Santos or ‘cheating bum’ Overeem next

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Mark Hunt is still here, he’s still kicking. And after his fourth-round TKO win over Derrick Lewis, “The Super Samoan” is angling for some rematches against foes who have beaten him in the past.

First up on Hunt’s wish list is Junior dos Santos, followed by Alistair Overeem.

“If I can get JDS for Japan, I’d like a rematch with him,” Hunt said after felling Lewis in the main event of UFC Fight Night 110 on Saturday in his hometown of Auckland, New Zealand. “Or Alistair. One of those two.”

Overeem has failed drug screens in the past. And Hunt was mad again when he found out the UFC and USADA allowed Overeem to get an IV before the two of them fought in March. Overeem got the IV at the hospital and emergency use in that manner is not prohibited by WADA.

“He’s always gonna be a cheating bum,” Hunt said. “That’s what he’s always gonna be, to me. Regardless if he beat me, he’s always gonna have that cloud over his head. All his achievements, you don’t know whether they’re done by steroids or not. So, sorry Alistair. You’re a cheat. That’s the bottom line.”

Full Article: Mark Hunt wants rematch with Junior dos Santos or ‘cheating bum’ Alistair Overeem next

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Jds gets ko'd 1st round
If mark comes in like he did against Lewis, the overeem fight would be great
If mark comes in, in any less good of shape, overeem ko's him inside 3 rounds

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Jds gets ko'd 1st round
If mark comes in like he did against Lewis, the overeem fight would be great
If mark comes in, in any less good of shape, overeem ko's him inside 3 rounds
he did seem in pretty good shape.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Isn't this hurting Mark Hunt's lawsuit?
He's suing UFC for not protecting him and putting him in the cage against a steroid cheat. Yet here he is publically announcing that he wants a fight against another fighter who he says is a known steroid cheat.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Isn't this hurting Mark Hunt's lawsuit?
He's suing UFC for not protecting him and putting him in the cage against a steroid cheat. Yet here he is publically announcing that he wants a fight against another fighter who he says is a known steroid cheat.
Maybe but at least Reem has been under USADA since it came in the whole Lesnar thing was shady as feck.