Hunto Not Happy after judge dismisses remainder of lawsuit against the UFC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015

Mark Hunt’s fight against the UFC is finished, and he didn’t come away with a win.

A judge in the U.S. district court in Nevada ruled in favor of the UFC while dismissing the reminder of Hunt’s lawsuit against the promotion after he initially filed a claim against them in 2017.

Most of the lawsuit had previously been dismissed back in February but the last remaining charge of breach of the implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing was tossed out this week.

After the lawsuit was dismissed, Hunt exploded on social media as he ripped his former employers and the legal system for not siding with him on the case.

“I tried to make things even on the battle field of MMA but again the cheating company, Dana White, UFC with all its billions they ripped everyone off win again,” Hunt wrote on Instagram. “Someone will die against a steroid using cheater and your sh*t rip off company will be at fault UFC.

“I hope all you f*ckers burn, filthy dog c*nnnniesss u can go and get f*****aaaaaarrrkkkkeddd. You won this battle but the war will continue. I am not the first to sue this rip off company and sure as hell won’t be the last to sue the UFC. You can’t keep ripping fighters off and run monopoly on the market someone’s going to put u motherf*ckers down.”
Hunt initially sued the promotion, UFC president Dana White and former heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar alleging racketeering, fraud, breach of contract and more; Hunt is seeking compensatory damages, declaratory relief, punitive damages, statutory treble damages and attorney’s fees.

The lawsuit stemmed from Hunt’s loss to Lesnar at UFC 200 in 2016 when he fell by unanimous decision to the current WWE superstar. It was revealed after the fight that Lesnar had tested positive the anti-estrogen drug clomiphene in a drug test that was actually administered 11 days before the event took place.

Lesnar had been granted an exemption under the UFC’s anti-doping policy that allowed him to compete without additional drug testing typically required for a fighter returning from retirement.

Lesnar’s win was overturned to a no contest and he was suspended for one-year for the violation of the UFC’s anti-doping policy but Hunt sought further damages and believed the UFC should have turned over his entire $2.5 million purse as a result.

He filed the lawsuit seeking damages against the UFC, White and Lesnar but this ruling officially dismisses whatever claims were remaining.

Hunt continued fighting in the UFC even after the lawsuit was filed but his career with the company ended after he lost the final three fights on his contract. Hunt hasn’t competed since he fell to Justin Willis in 2018.

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015
A judge in the U.S. district court in Nevada ruled in favor of the UFC while dismissing the reminder of Hunt’s lawsuit against the promotion after he initially filed a claim against them in 2017.

Most of the lawsuit had previously been dismissed back in February but the last remaining charge of breach of the implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing was tossed out this week.

After the lawsuit was dismissed, Hunt exploded on social media as he ripped his former employers and the legal system for not siding with him on the case.

“I tried to make things even on the battle field of MMA but again the cheating company, Dana White, UFC with all its billions they ripped everyone off win again,” Hunt wrote on Instagram. “Someone will die against a steroid using cheater and your sh*t rip off company will be at fault UFC.

“I hope all you f*ckers burn, filthy dog c*nnnniesss u can go and get f*****aaaaaarrrkkkkeddd. You won this battle but the war will continue. I am not the first to sue this rip off company and sure as hell won’t be the last to sue the UFC. You can’t keep ripping fighters off and run monopoly on the market someone’s going to put u motherf*ckers down.”

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I'm not sure hunto understood the game

You ain't beating the money machine, especially now they are led by a corporate entity that has no face, nor accountability

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I wasn't sure what you were talking about so I had to click to see if any ignored people were posting.

I'd have banned that troll day one. They add nothing of value to any thread. Even the Banchan @Banchan character wasn't this worthless.
half the cageside forum is this guy trolling right now. not a good look at all

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Hunt never had a chance with any of his accusations. Not just because he was going against the machine but because his own words and actions rendered the charges as weak.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
if hunt is still under contract i would expect him to get the randy couture treatment and be benched for the rest of his life instead of released

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
if hunt is still under contract i would expect him to get the randy couture treatment and be benched for the rest of his life instead of released
I've never before said this, but if anyone has earned that treatment, it's Hunt.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
The fight with Willis was the last on his contract and that was almost a year ago so if there were any matching clauses or exclusive periods for negotiations with the UFC they're almost certainly over by now or will be within the next couple of weeks.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
he has 3 wins in his last 10 fights and gets 750k flat rate to fight. why u even mad bro?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
mark hunt legit made 765k to lose the willis fight willis made 36k to beat him

Tell us the juicy deets. I love hot goss
Fairly simple

Was friends with him on Twitter for quite a while...We were all chatting and I made a very obvious joke that I could take him on...He then started threatening me with violence...I called him a fat cunt and he blocked me.

M

member 1013

Fairly simple

Was friends with him on Twitter for quite a while...We were all chatting and I made a very obvious joke that I could take him on...He then started threatening me with violence...I called him a fat cunt and he blocked me.
I beat up Leigh @Leigh once. He doesn’t like to talk about it.