Welcome to Our Community

Registering Now takes less than 60 seconds and gives you access to additional features. Register now to dismiss this and other notices.

Hunto Pissed About Cheaters

Discussion in 'Cageside - MMA Discussion' started by Onetrickpony, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Onetrickpony

Onetrickpony Large Member

Ratings:
    +14,770
    [​IMG]

After Jon Jones stopped Daniel Cormier in the main event of UFC 214 to reclaim his light heavyweight title, he immediately set his sights on bigger game: former UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar. Lesnar was quick to respond to Jones and suddenly, the UFC had the makings of a superfight on their hands.

Or, a superfight for some. For others, a potential Jones-Lesnar matchup would be less of epic clash and more of a race to the bottom. Chief among those opponents of the fight is the last man to stand across the cage from Lesnar, Mark Hunt.

Speaking recently on the Real Quick with Mike Swick podcast, Hunt exasperatedly discussed the potential fight, calling it a clash between “the two biggest cheaters in the world.”

“Look at these f**kers. You’ve got Jon Jones, for instance. That guy is the best, one of the best fighters in the world but he’s a cheater. . . Just like Brock Lesnar, you’re all a pack of frickin’ dog cheats, that’s all you are. Nothing else.

“So now the two f**king biggest cheaters in the world are going to fight! Oh f**k. . . I’m not gonna waste my money watching two cheaters fight. Why would I? They’re cheaters, in the end. That’s basically all they are. They should get nothing. I used to respect Jon Jones before this but I don’t respect him after this. When you get caught for doping, and he got caught for the same dope that Lesnar did, you shouldn’t - he’s not a martial artist, none of them are. They get no respect from me. None.

“I wouldn’t want to waste my f**king time watching that s**t.”

Hunt is the last man to have fought Lesnar, facing him UFC 200 in the WWE star’s return to MMA after an almost five-year retirement. Lesnar won a unanimous decision that night which was subsequently overturned when it was revealed he failed two USADA-issued drug tests before the bout. Hunt has since filed a civil suit against Lesnar, and the UFC, to settle his grievances.

Jones, of course, was also supposed to compete at UFC 200 against none other than Daniel Cormier but was removed from the card three days beforehand as a result of also failing a USADA drug test. Both Jones and Lesnar tested positive for clomiphene, though Jones also tested positive for Letrozole. Both men were suspended for one year; Lesnar was also fined $250,000.

And that is part of the problem for Hunt. Hunt says that though USADA is trying to clean up the sport, allowing Lesnar and Jones to fight each other just a year after both failing drug tests, isn’t deterring cheating in any way.

“I think the penalties should be enforced. There’s penalties there but they’re not really enforcing them. They’re not enforcing them to make them think twice. Guys nowadays, like that fool Brock Lesnar that I fought, he’s a f**king idiot. Not right now. I’m the idiot right now but he’s the one that’s a loser in the end because he’s the one that cheated.

“At the end of the day, he weighed up the options. He said, I’m gonna fight this fight and I’ll probably make about $15-20 million. I’ll get caught. I’ll probably have to pay a $250,000 fine, or $500,000 or whatever it is and I’ll walk away. He’s back again already!”

Continued,

Morning Report: Mark Hunt lashes out against idea of Jones vs. Lesnar superfight

• Like Like x 3
  2. Bones Nose

Bones Nose Largest known member

Ratings:
    +9,480
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 7
  3. Rambo John J

Rambo John J First 100
    First 100

Ratings:
    +9,636
    I love this Hunto...Savage

Lesnar shouldn't fight MMA again IMO...that was Criminal the way they let him in knowing he was full juice monkey

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. willthiswork

willthiswork First 9

Ratings:
    +19,063
    I'm the opposite.

I'm just tired of hearing it from him. I was a big fan at one point but at some point you have to talk about something else.

It was the same with Rampage. He got hung up on things and all the fun wore away.

Voice your opinion, be vocal, but at some point you either need to really stand your ground or change subjects.

It's like your uncle that just keeps telling you the same story every time he opens his mouth and eventually you kind of want to murder him even though you have a lot of love for him.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. NHBStriker

NHBStriker Active Member

Ratings:
    +1,093
    " you’re all a pack of frickin’ dog cheats, that’s all you are"

Haha

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Rambo John J

Rambo John J First 100
    First 100

Ratings:
    +9,636
    Ya I can see that also.

But the letting lesner fight while roided out is so fucked up IMO...glad he brought it to light

People need to know how much shit the UFC sweeps under the rug and how corrupt many of the events and their actions are

7. Song2

Song2 ATM 3 Champion.Chief Regulator.
    First 100

Ratings:
    +47,109
    Anyone here not read hunts book?

It's a good one

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Onetrickpony

Ratings:
    +14,770
    I had no idea he had a book and googled it, Jesus Christ it doesn't sound like a happy tale.

'The abuse in the Hunt house was horrific and relentless. For much of Mark’s childhood his father Charles was raping Victoria, and torturing his boys—pitting them against each other, as well as beating, whipping, choking and starving them. Mark would later tell me that when he saw the Aussie horror movie Wolf Creek, the sadistic killer Mick Taylor, reminded him of his dad.'

[​IMG]

This picture is great though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Song2

First 100

Ratings:
    +47,109
    Yea dude. 30 minutes in you will be like wtf. It's a brilliant book.

Just hunto telling it how it happened. You should check it out for sure. I read all my books on Kindle app on my phone. Changed my life

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Onetrickpony

Ratings:
    +14,770
    I just might do that. Here's an article about it if anyone else is interested.

On Writing Mark Hunt’s Book, ‘Born to Fight’ | FIGHTLAND

11. Song2

First 100

Ratings:
    +47,109
    Yeah dude. I've already read it and it gave me chicken skin reading that article. His life would make a great movie one day. Definitely check out the book and you will see

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dat Pre-HollyHolm Ronda $

Dat Pre-HollyHolm Ronda $ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,268
    Yeah man... I was all for him when he first spoke out. It needed to be done but fuck man...
    Startin to sound awfully sandy vagina now and its gettin old

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Mix6APlix

Mix6APlix The more you cry, the less I care.

Ratings:
    +11,717
    Never knew Samoans cooked with so much salt.

Edit: Brock has zero relevancy. Hunt wants to make a statement, call out Jones who is the unquestionable GOAT. I'd rather see than than a Brock/Jones fight.

#13 Mix6APlix, Aug 11, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. wiz

wiz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,138
    But that fight wasn't competitive by any means. I mean hunt would have a case for being able to beat brock off the roids if he did anything significant in that fight at all. At some point you have to just give credit to the better fighter

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Rambo John J

Rambo John J First 100
    First 100

Ratings:
    +9,636
    yep
    steriods don't work

PEDs are not even real

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Random Random x 1
  16. conor mcgregor nut hugger

Ratings:
    +39,108
    Figured this was an old thread.

God damn this guy is still crying about this shit?

Build yourself a bridge and get over it ffs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Random Random x 1
  17. Song2

First 100

Ratings:
    +47,109
    I don't think he's whining , reporters ask and hunto tells. They know what pushes his buttons

18. Dat Pre-HollyHolm Ronda $

Dat Pre-HollyHolm Ronda $ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,268
    Trolling him for a sound bite and headline I see

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Onetrickpony

Ratings:
    +14,770

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Song2

First 100

Ratings:
    +47,109
    That's what I should do today. Watch some hunto fights

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. Hwoarang

Hwoarang Free that Vutu cunt!

Ratings:
    +3,216
    They need to either let PED's be legal in the sport and level the playing field. Or actually do something to deter it. Saying they're illegal while rewarding there usage is what's fucking it all up.
    Why not, if you get caught you dont get paid a cent (you didn't fufill your contract), plus banned for 3-5 years the first time, banned for life the second time. And it should be the UFC banning them, not some other organization.

22. ConorMcGregorsBeard

ConorMcGregorsBeard The Face That Runs the Place

Ratings:
    +18,494
    Last June Mark Hunt didn't think they made a difference:

23. Hwoarang

Hwoarang Free that Vutu cunt!

Ratings:
    +3,216
    You say he thinks they don't make a difference and then literally quote him saying he doesn't think it's an even playing field???
    [​IMG]

24. Rambo John J

Rambo John J First 100
    First 100

Ratings:
    +9,636
    your kinda spinning those comments it seems...not sure

what do you think?...Shouldn't Brock and Hunt be taking the same PED tests?

25. ConorMcGregorsBeard

ConorMcGregorsBeard The Face That Runs the Place

Ratings:
    +18,494
    They did take the same tests. Hunt said point blank on several occasions in the lead up to the Lesnar fight that he "knew" Lesnar was cheating and didn't care because he was going to KO him regardless. The second Brock's test came back positive he started looking for his handout and hasn't stopped since.

Draft saved Draft deleted