Society Hurricane Florence thread.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dude- this comes across pretty callous. Hurricanes are typically not massive life taking events due to the massive effort to evacuate the most at risk areas. There will be billions of dollars of damage with hundreds of homes lost due to surge and flooding. There is already 10+ feet of surge in some coastal towns- many of which will never be the same. Just because the media moves on to the next story in a week or so does not mean that it is back to life as usual in 2 weeks where the storm hit.
No, that's not what I'm saying, like, at all.
What I am saying, is that the media, is not covering, AT ALL, the fact that we(U.S.)are literally murdering people right now, preparing false flag attacks, and on the brink of WW3.
Florence has been cooking for over a week, and zero coverage of MAJOR world events.
That's what's callous.

It's not that the media is "moving on", it's that the complex uses these comparitively minor issues to hide their evil, every, single, time. It's a pattern.

No, that's not what I'm saying, like, at all.
What I am saying, is that the media, is not covering, AT ALL, the fact that we(U.S.)are literally murdering people right now, preparing false flag attacks, and on the brink of WW3.
Florence has been cooking for over a week, and zero coverage of MAJOR world events.
That's what's callous.

It's not that the media is "moving on", it's that the complex uses these comparitively minor issues to hide their evil, every, single, time. It's a pattern.

Enock-O-Lypse Now! @ENOCK

My nigga

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Im going to the OBX on Sunday (if I hear from the property manager in time). I rented a place and Im going dammit! They wont refund it... so why not. Im bringing water, whiskey and mres. I will post pics if I make it (there and back).

Storm was weak