General Hurricane Ian

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Possible big one rolling through. Groceries are flying off the shelves thanks to scared New Yorkers. I'm within the cone of uncertainty so keeping a close watch. Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart, aren't you in Tampa?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I'd say a former member is super scared of this storm, but with the Bengals on the Dolphin's schedule this Thursday he has much bigger things to worry about than a hurricane.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Possible big one rolling through. Groceries are flying off the shelves thanks to scared New Yorkers. I'm within the cone of uncertainty so keeping a close watch. Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart, aren't you in Tampa?

LOL @ that bottom map.
Why don't they just say "We don't have a clue where it's going to go"?

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
LOL @ that bottom map.
Why don't they just say "We don't have a clue where it's going to go"?
They never do. Been keeping a close watch to see if I gotta go board up my parents. I've had a bad feeling about this one. FL is past due for a nasty hurricane.

IMG_20220926_163045_01.jpg

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'd say a former member is super scared of this storm, but with the Bengals on the Dolphin's schedule this Thursday he has much bigger things to worry about than a hurricane.
haha
Didn't he not board up his second story windows because of no ladder or something?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I’m supposed to be in Orlando Friday through Wednesday. I’m not sure that’s a good idea
You think the flight cancellations and delays have been bad because airlines mandated vaccines and lost staff? Wait until a hurricane rolls in. If you dont the ability to drive your ass outta there, I would be rescheduling that trip.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
You think the flight cancellations and delays have been bad because airlines mandated vaccines and lost staff? Wait until a hurricane rolls in. If you dont the ability to drive your ass outta there, I would be rescheduling that trip.
Don’t give the vaccine bullshit again?

good god, I’m trying to fly to see my baby girl for the second time, I have enough on my mind, like my ex’s boyfriend who wants to be twatted

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
My son is in Charleston at the Citadel, praying that the track across Florida with second landfall in Charleston comes true. His company would love a hurrication next week.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015