Sci/Tech Hurricane Isaias

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You guys really need stop shitting on my tree
Have you tried topping it yet? Not sure when you should prune lemon trees, bit topping it will promote lower growth and keep it from growing tall and sparce.
Plants will stretch for sunlight. If you top a plant it will stunt the main stalk, essentially the plant will think all the branches are the top and will stretch for sunlight equally.

Shitty explanation, but most likely the reason the tree is looking lanky.

M

member 3289

Have you tried topping it yet? Not sure when you should prune lemon trees, bit topping it will promote lower growth and keep it from growing tall and sparce.
Plants will stretch for sunlight. If you top a plant it will stunt the main stalk, essentially the plant will think all the branches are the top and will stretch for sunlight equally.

Shitty explanation, but most likely the reason the tree is looking lanky.
The tree is looking lanky because we got a shit ton of rain in early June, before I had found a safe way to cover the top of the pot. Citrus only likes occasional deep watering and too much water washes all the nutrients away. I've made some amendments to the soil to increase the P/T/K but it takes time.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The tree is looking lanky because we got a shit ton of rain in early June, before I had found a safe way to cover the top of the pot. Citrus only likes occasional deep watering and too much water washes all the nutrients away. I've made some amendments to the soil to increase the P/T/K but it takes time.
Yeah, for most plants it's best to starve them a bit before giving them a good watering.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I have no idea what they look like tbh so it wss more of just shitting on u

question. do you talk to it? I'm being serious. I could be wrong but supposedly its been proven that if you talk all happy and shit to your plants, they are more vibrant

which if true, is so fuckin gnarly
Dirty_5c863a_2886671.jpg

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That fucken fruit tree was obviously raised by a fruit.