General Hypothetically Speaking

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Keeping in mind, this is COMPLETELY hypothetical.

Say you have an elderly neighbor who cannot keep her dog contained AND she is clearly not caring for it.
The dog runs at, growls, and barks at people on the beach and in the park.
When it comes to your house you see it's malnourished and it's coat is matted, despite just being a 3 year old Golden Retriever.
So you feed the dog a bit, even brush him out some, and he starts to warm up and not be so hostile.

Then you learn through a friend of a friend about a family that is crazy about Golden Retrievers and is horrified by the way this dog is being treated.
So one day the dog hops in the back of your SUV (Range Rover in Balmoral Blue) and you decide to swing by this guy's house to see the situation.
Well the guy loves the dog, the dog starts playing with the other Goldies on a huge piece of property and you decide
the dog should just stay and enjoy a better life.

Now the little old lady, who may be 1/2 blind, is knocking on doors every other day, putting up signs all over the place and just being annoying!
So you decide, this broad needs a cat! She's clearly not capable of looking after a dog, but a cat could fend for itself and they are a more disposable type pet.

Would you feel like you solved some problems and were a great neighbor?
Or would you feel like you had done something slightly wrong?

I'm leaning towards great neighbor.

Le Chat Noir
©

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Oh and if I didn't stress this enough before, this is COMPLETELY HYPOTHETICAL.

For the liberals among us that means it did not actually happen.

Thank you,

Le Chat Noir
©

Keeping in mind, this is COMPLETELY hypothetical.

Say you have an elderly neighbor who cannot keep her dog contained AND she is clearly not caring for it.
The dog runs at, growls, and barks at people on the beach and in the park.
When it comes to your house you see it's malnourished and it's coat is matted, despite just being a 3 year old Golden Retriever.
So you feed the dog a bit, even brush him out some, and he starts to warm up and not be so hostile.

Then you learn through a friend of a friend about a family that is crazy about Golden Retrievers and is horrified by the way this dog is being treated.
So one day the dog hops in the back of your SUV (Range Rover in Balmoral Blue) and you decide to swing by this guy's house to see the situation.
Well the guy loves the dog, the dog starts playing with the other Goldies on a huge piece of property and you decide
the dog should just stay and enjoy a better life.

Now the little old lady, who may be 1/2 blind, is knocking on doors every other day, putting up signs all over the place and just being annoying!
So you decide, this broad needs a cat! She's clearly not capable of looking after a dog, but a cat could fend for itself and they are a more disposable type pet.

Would you feel like you solved some problems and were a great neighbor?
Or would you feel like you had done something slightly wrong?

I'm leaning towards great neighbor.

Le Chat Noir
©
I think doing that would deem you eligible for sainthood, if I'm correct. I'll have to get with my scientists, hypothetically of course ?

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Oh I forgot to add the Hypothetical cat was a 1 year old Golden short haired named Willy.
Allegedly.

Le Chat Noir
©

M

member 3289

You solved problems. Are you a great neighbor? No, but neither is she.

But you're a good friend and a selfless person

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
What happened to respecting private property and the rule of law.
"Dear Lord- This man, Le Chat Noir ©, has been beating my ass from pillar to post on a daily basis!
If you could please just give me one win, I will never ask for anything ever again!"

Amen,
Mc Gusto

Le Chat Noir
©

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
"Dear Lord- This man, Le Chat Noir ©, has been beating my ass from pillar to post on a daily basis!
If you could please just give me one win, I will never ask for anything ever again!"

Amen,
Mc Gusto

Le Chat Noir
©
So it’s ok to choose which laws to follow?

Do you not have an animal humane society? Call the proper authorities and allow them to make that decision. Let them know your aware of someone who wants to adopt the dog if they seize it.

Funny how you chastise some for theft yet rationalize it away when you break the law.

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
so you're in favor of the redistribution of property as long as there are 'good intentions' assigned.

noted.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
so you're in favor of the redistribution of property as long as there are 'good intentions' assigned.

noted.
"Dear God, please give cancer to Le Chat Noir © and Max Holloway, as they both beat my ass like a rented burro.
I need a victory bad! But also I need a basic understanding of economics and world history, so any help is appreciated!"

~Brian

Le Chat Noir
©

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
So it’s ok to choose which laws to follow?

Do you not have an animal humane society? Call the proper authorities and allow them to make that decision. Let them know your aware of someone who wants to adopt the dog if they seize it.

Funny how you chastise some for theft yet rationalize it away when you break the law.
I follow ALL the laws except speed limits, red lights, gun laws, Levitical laws on pork and shellfish, and a few others.

We do have a humane society, from which we have adopted 3 cats, one of which is only hypothetical.
We also donate to them biweekly to make sure they have plenty of food and medicine.

I am a proper authority and do not need the opinion of a minimum wage worker who's highest career goal is working at the human society.
I mean let's be serious, these are the 35 year old guys playing disc golf on weekends with their roommates and discussing whether or not
Martin will finish his next Game of Thrones book this year.

No thanks!

Funny how you want a dog to suffer and die because you're a leftist automaton that can only parrot his masters opinions.

Le Chat Noir
©

M

member 3289

I haven't lived in Florida in over 15 years!
When I did live there I was in Bal Harbour for the first few years, then Key Biscayne for the last couple.

What about you?

Le Chat Noir
©
North Broward. I saw you post a picture of an alligator and saw Florida grass so I thought you lived in Florida.

Bal Harbour is nice. Terrible traffic during normal times and prone to leveling by a hurricane but a very nice area.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
North Broward. I saw you post a picture of an alligator and saw Florida grass so I thought you lived in Florida.

Bal Harbour is nice. Terrible traffic during normal times and prone to leveling by a hurricane but a very nice area.
We're in the SE, Sea Islands, and I think that pic was at a nearby park, but as you know every other body of water here has one lurking.

Le Chat Noir
©

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I follow ALL the laws except speed limits, red lights, gun laws, Levitical laws on pork and shellfish, and a few others.

We do have a humane society, from which we have adopted 3 cats, one of which is only hypothetical.
We also donate to them biweekly to make sure they have plenty of food and medicine.

I am a proper authority and do not need the opinion of a minimum wage worker who's highest career goal is working at the human society.
I mean let's be serious, these are the 35 year old guys playing disc golf on weekends with their roommates and discussing whether or not
Martin will finish his next Game of Thrones book this year.

No thanks!

Funny how you want a dog to suffer and die because you're a leftist automaton that can only parrot his masters opinions.

Le Chat Noir
©
So again, instead of alerting the proper authority, you chose to break the law.

M

member 3289

We're in the SE, Sea Islands, and I think that pic was at a nearby park, but as you know every other body of water here has one lurking.

Le Chat Noir
©
Nice. Any Gullah speakers left on the islands?

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
I bet some of you thought I was being a dick when I spelled out hypothetical for the liberals on the forum.

Well who's laughing now?

Le Chat Noir
©