Lifestyle I’m About to be “Cancelled”.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
There is a pork plant around the corner from me across from the Tim Horton's. There are always protests there from animal rights activists. I went to get a coffee this morning, and the whole intersection was roped off and their were a lot of cops, tv trucks and a crowd. I got my coffee and wandered over to find out what happened.

I talked to one of protesters and find out that one of the protesters had been hit by a truck.

I was standing there watching the police when a guy walks over to me he says "You heard what happened eh?"

I said "someone got run over?"

He said "Yeah my friend." and pointed to the truck.

I said "You're friend was run over?"

and he said "No my buddy is driving the truck. I'm a driver too. These people talk about saving the animals, save yourselves. Fucking retards."

A group of the protesters heard and said "You know some people here just lost a friend."

The guy says "You know. Your friend just ruined my friends life?"

The protester says "Yeah but your friend is still alive"

The guy says "But for how much longer. Your friend ruined my friends life and I'm going to be the one who has to support him"

Now I'm standing beside this guy and it is me and him on one side and a group of angry animal rights activists on the other.

A protester comes over with a video camera and says "keep talking buddy, this is all going up on YouTube. We have a lot of followers."

The guy says "You fucking protesters need to get off the corner."

The protesters said "Why don't you shut up. Someone is dead."

The guys said "Well play stupid games win stupid prizes."

Then they all start yelling at
each other about who's fault the accident was and whether or not the protesters have the right to approach trucks.

Then one of the leaders of the protest walks over and yells "Don't even engage. Look at them!" and points at me and the trucker, she was so disgusted by us she couldn't even look at us.

I said goodbye to the guy and went home.

When they show this video on the news, and you see me sipping an iced coffee, standing beside an angry trucker on the news, please know I had no part in the argument and I don't fully endorse either position.

Last edited:

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
My wife is seriously worried that I’m going to get doxxed. When I got home she said “Why did you even get out of the car in the first place?!?.”

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
My wife is seriously worried that I’m going to get doxxed. When I got home she said “Why did you even get out of the car in the first place?!?.”

I'm sorry to hear that mate. But I can't see you getting in trouble with either side if you didn't say anything.

But I can see why it would make you and your wife anxious.

Were you wearing any sort of uniform?

Even if you was and didn't say anything it can't really burn you.

If you want to try and assuage her fears. And yours. Ring up the TV station. Explain what happened and insist they blur your face. They have to do that and it's easy to do.

It won't stop the youtube heroes but it will stop you going out on TV.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Just say you do not give them permission to use your image and threaten to put it in writing and sue if you get any static

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I'm sorry to hear that mate. But I can't see you getting in trouble with either side if you didn't say anything.

But I can see why it would make you and your wife anxious.

Were you wearing any sort of uniform?

Even if you was and didn't say anything it can't really burn you.

If you want to try and assuage her fears. And yours. Ring up the TV station. Explain what happened and insist they blur your face. They have to do that and it's easy to do.

It won't stop the youtube heroes but it will stop you going out on TV.
I’m not really worried. No TV cameras were filming the us. It will probably go up on these activists YouTube channel, but I wasn’t saying anything. It’s just funny that anyone watching will assume I’m another trucker, and I’m confronting the protesters too.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I’m not really worried. No TV cameras were filming the us. It will probably go up on these activists YouTube channel, but I wasn’t saying anything. It’s just funny that anyone watching will assume I’m another trucker, and I’m confronting the protesters too.
Then you have nothing to worry about, their echo chamber is nearly as bad as the magatards on here. Fuck ’em.

relax the man. Have a shower and wash that pig shit and blood out of your hair and open up a cold one.

M

member 3289

You look like a pussy. No one will assume you're a trucker

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
you’re the sort of homophobe that thinks sucking the occasional penis makes you gay.

fucking philistine

you sicken me
it's only really gay if you suck more than one at a time

or it's in your ass. and uncomfortable. I mean, if some dude has a tiny Floridian penis and it barely tickles your bunghole, it's not very gay.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The only loser here is the canadian education system, for your poor use of contractions.

Last edited:

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
There is a pork plant around the corner from me across from the Tim Horton's. There are always protests there from animal rights activists. I went to get a coffee this morning, and the whole intersection was roped off and their were a lot of cops, tv trucks and a crowd. I got my coffee and wandered over to find out what happened.

I talked to one of protesters and find out that one of the protesters had been hit by a truck.

I was standing there watching the police when a guy walks over to me he says "You heard what happened eh?"

I said "someone got run over?"

He said "Yeah my friend." and pointed to the truck.

I said "You're friend was run over?"

and he said "No my buddy is driving the truck. I'm a driver too. These people talk about saving the animals, save yourselves. Fucking retards."

A group of the protesters heard and said "You know some people here just lost a friend."

The guy says "You know. Your friend just ruined my friends life?"

The protester says "Yeah but your friend is still alive"

The guy says "But for how much longer. Your friend ruined my friends life and I'm going to be the one who has to support him"

Now I'm standing beside this guy and it is me and him on one side and a group of angry animal rights activists on the other.

A protester comes over with a video camera and says "keep talking buddy, this is all going up on YouTube. We have a lot of followers."

The guy says "You fucking protesters need to get off the corner."

The protesters said "Why don't you shut up. Someone is dead."

The guys said "Well play stupid games win stupid prizes."

Then they all start yelling at
each other about who's fault the accident was and whether or not the protesters have the right to approach trucks.

Then one of the leaders of the protest walks over and yells "Don't even engage. Look at them!" and points at me and the trucker, she was so disgusted by us she couldn't even look at us.

I said goodbye to the guy and went home.

When they show this video on the news, and you see me sipping an iced coffee, standing beside an angry trucker on the news, please know I had no part in the argument and I don't fully endorse either position.

51DlGnjxBeL._SX340_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

qznlq7zhoky41.jpg

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Op may be a homo, not that there’s anything wrong with that, but he likes penii.....just saying