Lifestyle I’m About to be “Cancelled”.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
There is a pork plant around the corner from me across from the Tim Horton's. There are always protests there from animal rights activists. I went to get a coffee this morning, and the whole intersection was roped off and their were a lot of cops, tv trucks and a crowd. I got my coffee and wandered over to find out what happened.

I talked to one of protesters and find out that one of the protesters had been hit by a truck.

I was standing there watching the police when a guy walks over to me he says "You heard what happened eh?"

I said "someone got run over?"

He said "Yeah my friend." and pointed to the truck.

I said "You're friend was run over?"

and he said "No my buddy is driving the truck. I'm a driver too. These people talk about saving the animals, save yourselves. Fucking retards."

A group of the protesters heard and said "You know some people here just lost a friend."

The guy says "You know. Your friend just ruined my friends life?"

The protester says "Yeah but your friend is still alive"

The guy says "But for how much longer. Your friend ruined my friends life and I'm going to be the one who has to support him"

Now I'm standing beside this guy and it is me and him on one side and a group of angry animal rights activists on the other.

A protester comes over with a video camera and says "keep talking buddy, this is all going up on YouTube. We have a lot of followers."

The guy says "You fucking protesters need to get off the corner."

The protesters said "Why don't you shut up. Someone is dead."

The guys said "Well play stupid games win stupid prizes."

Then they all start yelling at
each other about who's fault the accident was and whether or not the protesters have the right to approach trucks.

Then one of the leaders of the protest walks over and yells "Don't even engage. Look at them!" and points at me and the trucker, she was so disgusted by us she couldn't even look at us.

I said goodbye to the guy and went home.

When they show this video on the news, and you see me sipping an iced coffee, standing beside an angry trucker on the news, please know I had no part in the argument and I don't fully endorse either position.
i am going to send a clip of this to ezra levant @ rebel media . by monday you will be the new face of the canadian alt -right lol

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Can you imagine the nagging she must have done?

“She supported Black Lives Matter, Indigenous rights and she was an intersectional vegan who understood the importance of equality in terms of racial justice and in terms of animal equality,” Ms. Krajnc said.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Can you imagine the nagging she must have done?

“She supported Black Lives Matter, Indigenous rights and she was an intersectional vegan who understood the importance of equality in terms of racial justice and in terms of animal equality,” Ms. Krajnc said.
What does intersectional vegan mean?