General I’m considering becoming the forum know-it-all

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I’m giving strong consideration to popping in to every thread and finding something to correct. If this is the route I choose to take, I’ll try to make sure to talk down to the people I correct and be as fake-friendly about it as I can be. I think I’ll quote the information the person posted and then go, “Well, actually, that’s quite incorrect. If you actually understood this, you’d find that....”

Anyway, I’m thinking on this. I’ll let everyone know what I’ve decided.

Talk to you later.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I’m giving strong consideration to popping in to every thread and finding something to correct. If this is the route I choose to take, I’ll try to make sure to talk down to the people I correct and be as fake-friendly about it as I can be. I think I’ll quote the information the person posted and then go, “Well, actually, that’s quite incorrect. If you actually understood this, you’d find that....”

Talk to you later.
I cannot wait to see the forums p4p know-it-alls all cave to the urge, and jump in to defend that which theyve spent their entire internet lives fighting for

This is the royal rumble we have all been waiting for

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
You think that is the way a forum know-it-all would act, but it's really not, you lack understanding of how one would really post.

Your lack of knowledge about knowing it all is quite astounding really.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Talk to you later.
So excited for this.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Talk to you later.
Just remember, calling them arrogant or some such variation of that, will get you kicked out of the club.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Talk to you later.
I common technique I see is to quote somebody just to let them know they’re wrong which in turn will prompt them to quote back asking why/how which then makes it look like you went to them for information making the know it all feel extra powerful.

Beat of luck with your transition.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I common technique I see is to quote somebody just to let them know they’re wrong which in turn will prompt them to quote back asking why/how which then makes it look like you went to them for information making the know it all feel extra powerful.

Beat of luck with your transition.
?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

Talk to you later.
ok - but then what am I going to do?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You think that is the way a forum know-it-all would act, but it's really not, you lack understanding of how one would really post.

Your lack of knowledge about knowing it all know-it-all-ing is quite astounding actually.
no charge.