General I’m flying to California tomorrow on United airlines.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Prepare yourselves for a fifthscallop shit posting storm. I hope I can get internet on the plane. If not, I’ll do some damage at the pdx airport in the morning and San Francisco during my layover. See all you babes there. I’ll be flying out of pdx at 6, and will be at the airport around 4:45-5. Set your alarms bitches. I’m going to be bored.

I’m heading to California to see papa scallop for a few days. Who here is in the San Clemente area? Come meet me at the beach and gaze upon my formerly bronzed, now white as snow, bum. I’ll be fishing and kicking it with the old man.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Somebody take this purple hair chick on a date.

Looks like a good time.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I’m drinking my last beer and tying some flies. Tomorrow is going to hurt. Thank god for my saint of a wife who’s going to make sure I get up and get there.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I believe he's in Temecula which isn't too far a trip and Jesus X is in the area too. tang and silentsinger are in the San Jose area...
Lol, I’m not going to Temecula. Inland empire is a god forsaken place. I be stayin on da beach, babe.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I believe he's in Temecula which isn't too far a trip and Jesus X is in the area too. tang and silentsinger are in the San Jose area...
im like 60 miles away lol im definitely not in the area by CA standards. san clemente is also a better city than where I live for vacationing.I live in the sewer by the sea.

View: https://youtu.be/W3t87VJOtfo

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
im like 60 miles away lol im definitely not in the area by CA standards. san clemente is also a better city than where I live for vacationing.I live in the sewer by the sea.

View: https://youtu.be/W3t87VJOtfo

I don’t think I’ve ever been to the “beach” in Long Beach, CA. That’s not what that city is for.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I’m awake, slightly hungover, and ready for some shit posting. I may fall asleep on the plane though. Heading to the airport in a minute.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Holy fuck, I’ve never seen a security line this long. Chances of making my flight look grim.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Had to sprint from the security check to my gate. In my socks. I haven’t run that fast since high school.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Just landed in San Francisco. The shit posting ends here. I need to try to sleep for a little bit before my next plane leaves.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
PM me when you get into town.
Not much planned tomorrow and down to do lunch on the coast
Will be kicking it at the beach most of the time with my pops, but it really would be cool to meet you in person.