General I’m flying to California tomorrow on United airlines.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Last time I was in the SF airport my plane was delayed 6 hours.

There's a decent Japanese place near the American Airlines gates if you get hungry.
I ended up getting a beer and a really good sandwich. Chicken breast, roasted red peppers, mozzarella, and pesto on a ciabatta. Toasted! Boom! It was great.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I’m going to be demanding a free drink the second we get in the air. A lady a couple rows up from me agrees. We need a free drink. Or 4. If I wasn’t married, I’d think about trying to bang her.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I’m going to be demanding a free drink the second we get in the air. A lady a couple rows up from me agrees. We need a free drink. Or 4. If I wasn’t married, I’d think about trying to bang her.
Have you taken your mask off yet for your freedoms?

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Big update: I puked on the decent into Orange County. First time puking on a plane. It was pretty nasty.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I’m on a new plane! Hopefully we get going soon.
Guy who I talked to yesterday said that he got bumped twice ast week from o’hare

the cust service girl who comped him a hotel and flight said that the reason he got bumped is due to a pilot shortage as vaccinated pilots are now experiencing blood clots and they can’t replace them quick enough
Not joking
He talked to another guy who got bumped and the guy said “did they tell you why? The pilot shortage due to…..”
Guy I talked to said he just shook his head

I know libtards will not like this and cite articles by mainstream media that this is rare, lol, but it’s happening

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Guy who I talked to yesterday said that he got bumped twice ast week from o’hare

the cust service girl who comped him a hotel and flight said that the reason he got bumped is due to a pilot shortage as vaccinated pilots are now experiencing blood clots and they can’t replace them quick enough
Not joking
He talked to another guy who got bumped and the guy said “did they tell you why? The pilot shortage due to…..”

I know libtards will not like this and cite articles by mainstream media that this is rare, lol, but it’s happening

ok, whatever you say.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018

Not joking

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Not joking

Harsh truth of this "vaccine", it is causing clots in many of those who took it.

I know a private jet pilot and he cited that exact reason for not being vaccinated...Not an anti vax sort of guy, just learning from the experience of his fellow pilots.

safe and effective tho

Last edited:

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
Harsh truth of this "vaccine", it is causing clots in many of those who took it.

I know a private jet pilot and he cited that exact reason for not being vaccinated...Not an anti vax sort of guy, just learning from the experience of his fellow pilots.

safe and effective tho