General I’m flying to California tomorrow on United airlines.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
exactly
You just argue thru other people's memes

Which is fine, and obvious

#never forget
If I said what I really thought I'd be pinked for a week or two....Its nothing personal but the level of intelligence on display...Or lack thereof.

Doctors are on here stating their everyday life and how bad things are for them...Pro level internet guys argue till they are blue in the face....I'm better posting memes man.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If I said what I really thought I'd be pinked for a week or two....Its nothing personal but the level of intelligence on display...Or lack thereof.

Doctors are on here stating their everyday life and how bad things are for them...Pro level internet guys argue till they are blue in the face....I'm better posting memes man.
Brother, you showed your true colors regarding how you feel about me years ago.
It was about vaccines and a post I made about doctors I know that don't blindly endorse them.
That was all I needed to know about you on the topic, you believed memes more than my real life experience.
That is fine but I got the point then and there.

I let that go and just enjoyed the funny stuff you post(some is funny and some isn't but I just enjoyed the good memes and jokes and left it at that)

If you can't deal with people stating what people they know have experienced and what they have experienced themselves then I don't know what to say to ya. Not everybody shares the same experiences and opinions as the Doctors here, and that includes doctors in my family and in my day to day life(it is about 50/50 regarding this vaccine in my experience speaking to doctors I know). You can disagree with them but that doesn't make them wrong or me blue in the face for sharing.

I know you are mostly here for the jokes and MMA...But you turned into something different recently, you were going after spark for a bit(ugly behavior IMO) and now are mainly focused on vaccine jokes or whatever you call them. It just doesn't come off as light as you may think it is.

I don't know what changed but something did, around the time you got vaccinated and had frustration about having to and the stress involving your ladies travels...I supported you and felt for your situation.

If you wanna keep it light then keep it light...or not.
I think your a good dude and often a funny dude...for the record.

Is what it is brother. If you wanna go off on me go ahead...you already did so it won't hurt my feels.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
Brother, you showed your true colors regarding how you feel about me years ago.
It was about vaccines and a post I made about doctors I know that don't blindly endorse them.
That was all I needed to know about you on the topic, you believed memes more than my real life experience.
That is fine but I got the point then and there.

I let that go and just enjoyed the funny stuff you post(some is funny and some isn't but I just enjoyed the good memes and jokes and left it at that)

If you can't deal with people stating what people they know have experienced and what they have experienced themselves then I don't know what to say to ya. Not everybody shares the same experiences and opinions as the Doctors here, and that includes doctors in my family and in my day to day life(it is about 50/50 regarding this vaccine in my experience speaking to doctors I know). You can disagree with them but that doesn't make them wrong or me blue in the face for sharing.

I know you are mostly here for the jokes and MMA...But you turned into something different recently, you were going after spark for a bit(ugly behavior IMO) and now are mainly focused on vaccine jokes or whatever you call them. It just doesn't come off as light as you may think it is.

I don't know what changed but something did, around the time you got vaccinated and had frustration about having to and the stress involving your ladies travels...I supported you and felt for your situation.

If you wanna keep it light then keep it light...or not.
I think your a good dude and often a funny dude...for the record.

Is what it is brother. If you wanna go off on me go ahead...you already did so it won't hurt my feels.
If you think I take the internet as seriously as you suggest then I don't know what to say.

I have no bad feelings towards anyone...Just a slight disdain for a few.

You're not included in that list.

Carry on.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If you think I take the internet as seriously as you suggest then I don't know what to say.

I have no bad feelings towards anyone...Just a slight disdain for a few.

You're not included in that list.

Carry on.
Ok.
Just felt like it got more serious for ya recently...of course it is hard to be sure of that thru memes and dry jokes haha.

Enjoy.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
it was bound to happen.
Sorry Babe
I'm done

Oregon is getting drenched right now, probably gonna put out all the fires today...So that is nice...Air will be clean now, not sure if PDX was still getting bad air but the Mckenzie River area has been shit air for 7-8 weeks straight and will now be clean as a whistle

Hope you enjoy your time in So Cal.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
have you stepped in human feces yet?
Unless people were/are shitting on the ground in the SFO terminal, I was clear of all human feces.

On a side note: Nobody wears masks in San Clemente. A vast majority of shoppers at grocery stores/retail stores(I would wager around 99%) go maskless. I thought the entire state was required to enforce the mask rule?
Another side note: There are some homeless people down here. No where near what I was told it was like though. I haven’t seen one tent. Granted, I’m not in LA county, but I thought California’s homeless problem was way out of control. Apparently if you live/stay in a majority republican county, this is not the case.

I’m looking forward to getting back to Portland today. It will be nice to see my wife and dog, and sleep in my own bed. I had a great time visiting my dad. I think I e found the sweet spot for time down here. 5 days. Day 5 is a travel home day.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
199B55A2-B242-40F7-BA81-F688F39AE32E.jpegThings are coming up for Thefifthscallop! A whole row to my self!

edit: fuck it. I’m going to have a beer on the flight. Let’s see if I can keep not throw up on the landing. Lucky for me if I do, I don’t have people sitting next to me!

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You could be in Jesus X @Jesus X driveway texting & he'd be like "damn, I wish you woulda called, I'm knee-deep in dishes".

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Just landed in SF. Didn’t have the beer, and I also didn’t puke. These pilots brought us in smooth.