I’m getting shit faced for UFC 248

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Just going ahead and issuing a warning to everyone that will be in the fight thread.
Did you just threaten the entire forum? I don't personally take these things lightly. I am now going to plan my day as follows:
Pop first beer at 10 am
Add shots to beers at 1pm
Switch to mixed drinks at 3:30
Get my first forum warning of violating terms of service halfway into the first round of the first fight on early prelims
When prelims start I will be downing tall glasses of straight liquor
Prior to the main card I will have picked a fight with everyone in the live thread - and won (even if only in my head)
By main event I will be banned for life and go down as a martyr for it
I will assume every forum member will cry themselves to sleep that night

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Did you just threaten the entire forum? I don't personally take these things lightly. I am now going to plan my day as follows:
Pop first beer at 10 am
Add shots to beers at 1pm
Switch to mixed drinks at 3:30
Get my first forum warning of violating terms of service halfway into the first round of the first fight on early prelims
When prelims start I will be downing tall glasses of straight liquor
Prior to the main card I will have picked a fight with everyone in the live thread - and won (even if only in my head)
By main event I will be banned for life and go down as a martyr for it
I will assume every forum member will cry themselves to sleep that night
We'll see who makes a bigger ass of themselves tomorrow night. Never bet against me.

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015
Carry On Brethren , Im going to be MIA for this one live as Ill be at The Allman Brothers . Ill have a shot of Macallen for yous.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This isn't a laughing matter. We are less than 24 hours away from what will go down in the history books as bloody Saturday (the brits won't understand that name properly, so they'll call it the Saturday massacre)
Don't challenge me bud

ever

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
It’s funny, I have to get up early plus it’s Daylight Savings tonight, so I was thinking of taking it easy. Now I’m thinking of going to the liquor store. What to do, what to do?