General I’ve just done something I’ve never done before

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Got money off the gubmint.

we have a scheme here thanks to the covid that allows folks to claim loss of earnings.

salaried people get up to £2500 a month. No questions asked.

as a freelancer I don't. But this scheme runs out today so I thought I’d give it a whirl. I reckon I’m down about 1500 a month. Which is a chunk but not enough to make me worry as I am still getting work. Albeit less than I was.

anyway went on the site and they’ve calculated I am owed £2200 as a one off payment.

ive claimed it and I’m putting it towards my penis reduction fund.

Happy days!

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
Good stuff! which country, if I may ask?

I would have only gotten a sort of loan in Germany, but you have to prove what you invest it in. I could have bought a flashy new laptop and paid for some bullshit certifications and unnecessary trainings I guess, but I'm switching to a permanent job as of next week (never been en employee my whole life) so I didn't bother with the paperwork and the taxpeople getting suspicious etc.

how many centimeters are you looking to reduce?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Good stuff! which country, if I may ask?

I would have only gotten a sort of loan in Germany, but you have to prove what you invest it in. I could have bought a flashy new laptop and paid for some bullshit certifications and unnecessary trainings I guess, but I'm switching to a permanent job as of next week (never been en employee my whole life) so I didn't bother with the paperwork and the taxpeople getting suspicious etc.

how many centimeters are you looking to reduce?
the UK

you needed to have had three years of tax returns.

and Be reasonably above board which I am..

I’m looking to be able to manage the thing so will lose about 4inches

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeh it's kinda fucked. I started my company a year ago. So got no tax returns yet let alone 3 years worth. Ah well.

T

The Big Guy

You should use that money to help the poor. They only need a little more handouts to get off their asses