General I am drunk. Ask me anything

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
that is not true and you know it, you are a smart doctor, I am a nobody from eastern europe, which you didnt know apparently. ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude is protected by you, he can do no wrong, even though he has done at least five things that should result in him being at least pinked
It's true. They say or love is as old as time itself. A man that won't hold babies? Who gets to be pinked on demand? They say I'm too easy on you, but I say if loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right.

did you report four of those things?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm friends with everyone.
warms my heart to hear you say that

but you played the no frendo card not long ago
I was the only person who extended friendship vibes after that post

Be nice to confused brudda, he is a good dude

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Yes, heavy is the head that wears the crown.
But I'd be your friend, even if it means giving up the admin title. Take me away to bratislava
come here, we can play tennis. I know how hard it is to keep people in line. I have been a trainer for twenty years. At least you dont have to teach and be responsible for kids. Thats the worst

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
come here, we can play tennis. I know how hard it is to keep people in line. I habe a trainer for twenty years. At least you dont have to teach and be responsible for kids. Thats the worst
I'm terrible at tennis thanks to my American brute force towards everything.
lol, you taught kids tennis? or something else?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
shit, fucked up beyond belief, threatened one of my best friends of taking his fucked up arm, that skinheads fucked up, that I would take it and beat his family with it. Not his close family, not his son and wife, but his cousins. Believe that. One time I was detained, I had to be put down by four cops, one of them told me like shit son, you are a dumb motherfucker but I have never had to fight someone who was stronger than you

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
that is not true and you know it, you are a smart doctor, I am a nobody from eastern europe, which you didnt know apparently. ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude is protected by you, he can do no wrong, even though he has done at least five things that should result in him being at least pinked
I've been pinked since my return, twice, once was a privledged pink, so maybe 1.5 times.