General I am drunk. Ask me anything

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And you weren't top 8

You were 8th.

Which is a good achievement, what stopped you from going pro?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
the thing is, if you want to be a great tennis player, you cant have a life. You have to play this shit from dusk till dawn. I had friends, I wanted to play soccer with them, baseball and hang out with them. I could have been in top 100 in the world if I didnt hate the sport when I was a pro. Now I just play it for fun, because no one is forcing me

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
the thing is, if you want to be a great tennis player, you cant have a life. You have to play this shit from dusk till dawn. I had friends, I wanted to play soccer with them, baseball and hang out with them. I could have been in top 100 in the world if I didnt hate the sport when I was a pro. Now I just play it for fun, because no one is forcing me
The same with cycling. My dad had his pro license, but it was a hobby to him. There's no money unless you are on top of the pile. A friend of his started a clothing business, during a trip to Nigeria, upon landing some fuckers shot at the plane and a guy took one to the head. Fuck that

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
just fucking google tomáš polášek. He is supposed to be one of the best in doubles or some shit. I have known that fuck for two decades. He had no friends, he was obsessed with this bullshit and where did it get him? To be good at doubles? Admittedly I lost against him at double in the finals of one tournament. I played dick, my partner was the one who brought us to the finals, but even he wasnt good enough for this fagget. Great guy, I wonder where he is now

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
if you are not andre agassi and you are playing with a head racket you are a douche. He is a douche either way

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
but honestly, selfreflectively, who am I to judge. I used to be a trainer who trained a kid who is now at his level if not better. I am just a drunk fuckhead chain smoking while posting here. But I am still goddamn good at tennis. Just didnt want to sacrifice my life to it. I got more beer by the way, I am way past those six

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
fuck where is song when I want to talk to somebody. i am on my last beer, there wont be more. Tod is good as well but i feel like he is always judging me