General I am drunk. Ask me anything

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
you want to see mean? Boy, if you knew what my piece of shit father was doing to her
I can imagine. Sounds like a nice guy.

I don't know if you noticed, but we have a lot of bad drunks on this forum. I hope they aren't abusing their families as well.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Maybe it's time to be a big boy and get a mask?
I didnt have a mask at the moment. I have a mask.Still the same, for half a year, washed a few times but still the same. I didnt have it with me. We were out with some influetial people. Sorry for the shit spelling, this computer doesnt show properly when I screw up

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I can imagine. Sounds like a nice guy.

I don't know if you noticed, but we have a lot of bad drunks on this forum. I hope they aren't abusing their families as well.
I am more polite when I am drunk. When I am sober and have to deal with people I hate all of them. When drunk I can tolerate them

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You should join the boy scouts. They could help you to be more prepared.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Have you ever tried smoking weed in place of alcohol and dirty dirty tobacco?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
wasted twenty minutes posting in this shithole to reply to song. Now I have no idea what nick dipaolo was talking with the dude from sopranos

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Have you ever tried smoking weed in place of alcohol and dirty dirty tobacco?
illegal here. One time, my friend gave me quite a lot of weed and I was watching a 3D movie with some owls, felt great and I wanted to feel better so I took another hit and everything turned around. It was like my brain told me to fuck you and I was paranoid and afraid that I would never feel normal

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
illegal here. One time, my friend gave me quite a lot of weed and I was watching a 3D movie with some owls, felt great and I wanted to feel better so I took another hit and everything turned around. It was like my brain told me to fuck you and I was paranoid and afraid that I would never feel normal
That's just called being a rookie. You should try it again.

It's illegal in the best country in the world, Texas, doesn't stop anyone here.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
where is that fagget when I want to talk with him. Hey song, you gave me some shitty email for silentsinger, you are the one who told me that she wanted to continue to talk with me after she got banned here. I sent her an email and never got a reply

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
where is that fagget when I want to talk with him. Hey song, you gave me some shitty email for silentsinger, you are the one who told me that she wanted to continue to talk with me after she got banned here. I sent her an email and never got a reply
She was probably trying to fuck ya.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I am not sure my reply to tod got through, it told me to wait ten seconds, but nothing happened. Tod I replied to you

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
thats why you have admins. To deal with this shit. But if you have a mod? Get rid of him, he is no good. Trust me, I know how it works

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
he can tell you, oooh I am doing the best I can for this site. Bullshit! You just want to have a power on the internet! You would not take a job that pays you nothing just for shits and giggles

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I was a mod once, it went about as terrible as you'd expect.
I wasnt here at that time if you are talking about this site. But that is still different, because you wanted to help your friend, that doctor fuck, splinty whatever, that is admirable. But if they ask a random person to be a mod and he accepts, that is a problem, because the only thing he wants is power over others