General I am drunk. Ask me anything

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Cross bow mounts yes. I want to be able to shoot the hogs while they are swimming and I am piloting the jet boat.
View attachment 12365
Ever consider starting your own YouTube channel? Have it based around your jet boat and the outdoors. You could come up to Canada for some special hunts. We be happy to have you three. Go bag a moose or elk perhaps?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Ever consider starting your own YouTube channel? Have it based around your jet boat and the outdoors. You could come up to Canada for some special hunts. We be happy to have you three. Go bag a moose or elk perhaps?
if you even knew how much money I and my mother could make on youtube, you wouldnt believe. But we have our principles, and she forbid me to drink as much as I had to so fuck her

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Then it becomes work.
We do want to go moose hunting though, big bucket list item for my wife.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I mean, fuck off, seriously, I could beat masvidal, he is a little dwarf. Lyoto would give me some problems, and in the end he would finish me with some retarded jiujitsu move, but I would fuck up masvidal

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I have a bet with that shitface, he better not get banned before. I am soooo going to ask this forum to give him a new name