General I am drunk. Ask me anything

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dang I made a video recording the noise my neighbor is making just in the hall at my building. When I got back inside I stomped on the floor a few times and he has gone absolutely bananas. Was shouting fuck you motherfucker etc. Music got louder. Can hear him shouting his head off. Fuck knows what's going off down there. I might call the police in him just because I hate him.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's put me right on edge. Sounds like a lot of people and I have no way of escape here. Pretty silly move on my part.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Dang I made a video recording the noise my neighbor is making just in the hall at my building. When I got back inside I stomped on the floor a few times and he has gone absolutely bananas. Was shouting fuck you motherfucker etc. Music got louder. Can hear him shouting his head off. Fuck knows what's going off down there. I might call the police in him just because I hate him.
that must suck. The average age of people who live in my building is around 80 years. If someone is making noise or listening to music loudly it can only be me

M

member 3289

Where's he from?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Where's he from?
Never saw the guy. When my roommate was here he came and complained about us and from what I gather my roommate strangled him a bit and told him to fuck off. He could be the whitest person of all time for all I know but he has a definite affinity towards Arabian music and the world shittest euro dance music.

The music has gone off now. I'm not gonna lie, the way he was going off screaming his lungs out I figured he was gonna come up here and try to home invade.

I might bang on the floor again

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's completely silent now. I dunno if they left or the police came (I diddnt call them, dunno what the number is) very strange for it to be so loud then so silent. Hopefully some special forces came in and shot them all.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
It's completely silent now. I dunno if they left or the police came (I diddnt call them, dunno what the number is) very strange for it to be so loud then so silent. Hopefully some special forces came in and shot them all.
you would have heard the shots

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
you would have heard the shots
It's gone completely silent. No music or yelling, very strange. I hope the party diddnt move on to a bar, then I'll have to listen to more of this shit when they get back.

The way he was yelling towards me when I banged on the floor wasn't normal. He seemed enraged, I've heard him yelling before, this time sounded really psychotic (granted I've no idea what He said) but it got me fully on edge. I was enjoying terminator 2. Cunt ruined my Sunday.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
It's gone completely silent. No music or yelling, very strange. I hope the party diddnt move on to a bar, then I'll have to listen to more of this shit when they get back.

The way he was yelling towards me when I banged on the floor wasn't normal. He seemed enraged, I've heard him yelling before, this time sounded really psychotic (granted I've no idea what He said) but it got me fully on edge. I was enjoying terminator 2. Cunt ruined my Sunday.
I dont see a reason not to call the cops. You can tell them that he threatened you among other things when you politely asked him to be quieter. You wont have a good relationship with that asshole anyway. Might as well show him that you mean business. Fuck that inconsiderate prick. They would have come, seen that he was under the influence of something, sent him to jail. Done

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I dont see a reason not to call the cops. You can tell them that he threatened you among other things when you politely asked him to be quieter. You wont have a good relationship with that asshole anyway. Might as well show him that you mean business. Fuck that inconsiderate prick. They would have come, seen that he was under the influence of something, sent him to jail. Done
He called them on me at the start of lockdown. I was listening to Biggie on a 12 euro speaker. Wanker.

Just stuck terminator back on. Like I said he's been a cunt for a while, I don't want more police action, at some point one of them dummies will say hold on this dipshit should have gone back months ago.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
He called them on me at the start of lockdown. I was listening to Biggie on a 12 euro speaker. Wanker.

Just stuck terminator back on. Like I said he's been a cunt for a while, I don't want more police action, at some point one of them dummies will say hold on this dipshit should have gone back months ago.
you mean they would send you back to uk? No chance since corona is still a thing. But I dont know the details why you are not supposed to be in belgium anymore. In any case, you shouldnt let that asshole walk all over you. Even if they wanted to kick you out, first you would get some sort of notice which would give you plenty of time to make his life a living hell

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
you mean they would send you back to uk? No chance since corona is still a thing. But I dont know the details why you are not supposed to be in belgium anymore. In any case, you shouldnt let that asshole walk all over you. Even if they wanted to kick you out, first you would get some sort of notice which would give you plenty of time to make his life a living hell
They would look more into my status here. I think I'm legal but at the same time when this shit went down they ordered all non residents home..I rent Airbnb. I saw a bar owner I know while lockdown was on and she was like how the fuck are u still here? Plus I have no passport.

Should get a solid return to work date tomorrow tho, it's touted as the 29th just need confirmation. Gonna move somewhere boring I think for a couple of months.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I'm a little buzzed

What do you want to know?

And its viscous Greek yoghurt BTW with hint of urine before you ask the obvious one

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
this virus has prolonged my life. When everything was closed I drank maybe once a month. Now that bars are open again, I am drunk every other day

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I'm a little buzzed

What do you want to know?

And its viscous Greek yoghurt BTW with hint of urine before you ask the obvious one
are you willing to make a screen name and avatar bet with me that biden wont beat trump in november?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I reckon the coppers got the neighbor. Usually he's been playing his bullshit music for hours by now. If they did then they got him before midnight and haven't let him out. I wonder what the cunt was doing down there (aside from screaming he was gonna kill me etc)

Been a pleasant day so far.