General I am drunk. Ask me anything

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I'm not that stupid or that strong.
I dont know who you are, as soon as I am sober, I am gone for at least a week. I dont respect whats going on around here, but I accept it. Silentsinger was banned, one of the first members here. Thats your choice man, I get that, do what you want. But it is sick, sick beyond belief

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I dont know who you are, as soon as I am sober, I am gone for at least a week. I dont respect whats going on around here, but I accept it. Silentsinger was banned, one of the first members here. Thats your choice man, I get that, do what you want. But it is sick, sick beyond belief
Is this why you are angry?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Is this why you are angry?
I am not angry, I am drunk. You are a doctor, you should know the difference. Whatever happens, I will stand behind this site, you have done a tremendous job. You might not have picked the best mods, who are supposed to enforce what is appropriate or what not, but still, tremendous job

M

member 3289

shit, fucked up beyond belief, threatened one of my best friends of taking his fucked up arm, that skinheads fucked up, that I would take it and beat his family with it. Not his close family, not his son and wife, but his cousins. Believe that. One time I was detained, I had to be put down by four cops, one of them told me like shit son, you are a dumb motherfucker but I have never had to fight someone who was stronger than you
PicsArt_07-06-10.51.54.jpg

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I am not angry, I am drunk. You are a doctor, you should know the difference. Whatever happens, I will stand behind this site, you have done a tremendous job. You might not have picked the best mods, who are supposed to enforce what is appropriate or what not, but still, tremendous job
where do you live?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
the fuck? I have answered all your questions in the last past months
pet: cat
drink: beer
live: eastern europe

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I cant be screwed to search 9 pages. And things might have changed on this very evening.
look dude, this site of yours is awesome, I have nothing against it. But I have been pinked twice for no reason at all. I dont care about it, really, I am here only because I am drunk, I will continue to read this website, but I am posting here, right now, only because I want to talk to people and this is the only site where I have an account. Once I go to sleep, and wake up sober, I will just read it here

M

member 3289

look dude, this site of yours is awesome, I have nothing against it. But I have been pinked twice for no reason at all. I dont care about it, really, I am here only because I am drunk, I will continue to read this website, but I am posting here, right now, only because I want to talk to people and this is the only site where I have an account. Once I go to sleep, and wake up sober, I will just read it here
Your insincere threat to stop posting on this forum is pathetic and ridiculous.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

I'll take what I can get.

Also maybe you got drunk and told a bunch of people terrible things and got Pinked for it. How can you be so sure?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I'll take what I can get.

Also maybe you got drunk and told a bunch of people terrible things and got Pinked for it. How can you be so sure?
because I remember what I post when I am drunk. I didnt tell anyone anything bad except your marine friend when he accused me of something I didnt do. For christ sake you made a thread when he came back, you were so excited that he came back. Nothing he does is wrong, everything that is against him is wrong

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
because I remember what I post when I am drunk. I didnt tell anyone anything bad except your marine friend when he accused me of something I didnt do. For christ sake you made a thread when he came back, you were so excited that he came back. Nothing he does is wrong, everything that is against him is wrong

I'll make the same thread when you return after 3 years. I'll miss your musk.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
People say the same about you and me...
that is not true and you know it, you are a smart doctor, I am a nobody from eastern europe, which you didnt know apparently. ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude is protected by you, he can do no wrong, even though he has done at least five things that should result in him being at least pinked