General I am drunk. Ask me anything

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
do your worst
FUCK YEAH

I'm drunk right now too . ( Don't judge I am camping)

Fucking whay are you drinking and how much did you drink ?

Vodka or Smirnoff?

Gin ?

Kind of early to be drink but unless you are on the cottage or backpack camping or maybe you are on vacation (I don't judge)

Celebrate today the weather is nice and make sure to not let the city omget you down . The nature is always welcome .

Cheers me and the boys with have a shot with you .

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
FINGERS @Fingers just to be clear, the bet is still on, you liberal cuck. If I lose, you change my stuff and it remains that way forever, since I dont intend to post here anymore, but I will come back in november to sort it out. I still come here once in a while, but I am not going to post anymore. I have been doing it on the otherground for twelve years, I am used to only read and not engage

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
FINGERS @Fingers just to be clear, the bet is still on, you liberal cuck. If I lose, you change my stuff and it remains that way forever, since I dont intend to post here anymore, but I will come back in november to sort it out. I still come here once in a while, but I am not going to post anymore. I have been doing it on the otherground for twelve years, I am used to only read and not engage

I can't see how it works in my favour if no one gets to see your user name?

But sure.

It's not like that fat, orange, incompetent, racist, dumb, tiny handed freak is going to win is it?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I can't see how it works in my favour if no one gets to see your user name?

But sure.

It's not like that fat, orange, incompetent, racist, dumb, tiny handed freak is going to win is it?
you can make the bet with someone else for all I care as well. I will only come back to change my shit if I lose. If trump wins and you have made the bet with someone else, let him change your name and avatar. I am not creative enough to give you another sn and avatar anyway. So, you are free to make the bet with someone else, but our bet stands. If biden beats trump, you get to change my things

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
you can make the bet with someone else for all I care as well. I will only come back to change my shit if I lose. If trump wins and you have made the bet with someone else, let him change your name and avatar. I am not creative enough to give you another sn and avatar anyway. So, you are free to make the bet with someone else, but our bet stands. If biden beats trump, you get to change my things
Stop crying you big Bosnian tennis pussy. Ur bottom lip has been out since u got pinked, u puff.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Stop crying you big Bosnian tennis pussy. Ur bottom lip has been out since u got pinked, u puff.
let me know when you have lived in a country that locks you up when you say something that goes against the states propaganda. This censorship is triggering my anxiety and giving me ptsd or shell shock as the normal people would call it

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
let me know when you have lived in a country that locks you up when you say something that goes against the states propaganda. This censorship is triggering my anxiety and giving me ptsd or shell shock as the normal people would call it
It's the internet. Stop being a Gaylord

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
It's the internet. Stop being a Gaylord
exactly, its the internet. If you say something, that wouldnt even get you sent to the gulag, but gets you pinked here, there is no point to post here, in my opinion. I explained it to you in a greater detail in june bugs thread

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
exactly, its the internet. If you say something, that wouldnt even get you sent to the gulag, but gets you pinked here, there is no point to post here, in my opinion. I explained it to you in a greater detail in june bugs thread
Stop being a fanny. It's the internet, we all do some pink time. Who cares.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Shit I've even been pinked myself. A world record. But you don't see me bringing it up

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
Can you have a word with Jeicex and see if he'll unban me at Sherdog? I'll give you a fiver if yes.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Shit I've even been pinked myself. A world record. But you don't see me bringing it up
ffs, I dont bring it up either. I even told you that i accept the rules of this website. I just wanted to make sure that fingers knows our bet is on. I dont care, they can ban and pink people however they like, whoever they want. Its beside me and has nothing to do with me. I have never complained. I am saying how I see it. There is zero emotional stake on my side. I am not a weak bitch, I am not going to explode with emotions like d241 did just because the admin was messing with him. I might not post here anymore, but a bet is a bet and I will honor it

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
ffs, I dont bring it up either. I even told you that i accept the rules of this website. I just wanted to make sure that fingers knows our bet is on. I dont care, they can ban and pink people however they like, whoever they want. Its beside me and has nothing to do with me. I have never complained. I am saying how I see it. There is zero emotional stake on my side. I am not a weak bitch, I am not going to explode with emotions like d241 did just because the admin was messing with him. I might not post here anymore, but a bet is a bet and I will honor it
First, you need to calm the fuck down.

Second you need to shut the fuck up and listen.

Stop being a baby, ya fruit.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Second you need to shut the fuck up and listen.
thats what I am doing and have been doing since I started reading message boards on the internet. I am going to keep listening and reading this site, because its awesome and you people are awesome. But I am not going to engage anymore

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
thats what I am doing and have been doing since I started reading message boards on the internet. I am going to keep listening and reading this site, because its awesome and you people are awesome. But I am not going to engage anymore
O shut up. Stop being a puff

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
shit, fucked up beyond belief, threatened one of my best friends of taking his fucked up arm, that skinheads fucked up, that I would take it and beat his family with it. Not his close family, not his son and wife, but his cousins. Believe that. One time I was detained, I had to be put down by four cops, one of them told me like shit son, you are a dumb motherfucker but I have never had to fight someone who was stronger than you