General I am drunk. Ask me anything

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I wish people happy holidays if I know they are secular like @Lars Soros and myself, Merry Christmas to people who I know celebrate it, and happy Hanukkah to the best people in the world. Am I a dirty stinky liberal?
no, but he started doing it after he moved to england and it became cool in those circles. I dont care about holidays in general, wish me whatever you want and get on with your day

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
just fucking google tomáš polášek. He is supposed to be one of the best in doubles or some shit. I have known that fuck for two decades. He had no friends, he was obsessed with this bullshit and where did it get him? To be good at doubles? Admittedly I lost against him at double in the finals of one tournament. I played dick, my partner was the one who brought us to the finals, but even he wasnt good enough for this fagget. Great guy, I wonder where he is now
filip polášek. Fucking idiot. Not tomáš, fuck him either way. I am drunk as skunk, ask me anything

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
jesus fucking christ you cant say anything about homosexuals because the mod is one of them and will pink you immediately

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
di paolo smoking a cigarette again. He doesnt know how. He is an alpha, no doubt about that, but he has no idea how to smoke a real cigarette. Just give it up dude

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Only faģs smoke faģs
its the worst thing you can pick up. I started one night when my friends dared me to try it when we were shitfaced. One of them got two kids since then and stopped, the other got hit by the rocks in coal mine. Dipshits taught me how to do this shit and then they quit. No way I can stop. I love it too much

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
and my favorite rock band singer used to smoke 80 cigarettes per day, 4 packs, and he is still alive. So it cant be that bad for you

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
charlie sheen has been smoking two packs a day for thirty years and he is all good, well and healthy. Except that whole hiv thing

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
At least there's no stolen pink Valor involved this time

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Drunk dawg contimplating going to the store for last call in 30 minutes.

Should I???

Started too late and the insomnia kicked in. What say you for a final bed time medicine??

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Drunk dawg contimplating going to the store for last call in 30 minutes.

Should I???

Started too late and the insomnia kicked in. What say you for a final bed time medicine??
go for it. You will regret it if you dont until you dont fall asleep. But then you will regret it when you wake up because your hangover will be worse