General I am drunk. Ask me anything

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
fuck it, I am too drunk like seriously this it not healthy. Jeasus fucking christ this is not good for anyone, but I dont care, dont let the commies ruin your country, I like when i say commies it doesnt correct it, like you know it is wrong

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
god bless you fucking americans. You are in for a rude awakening, you vote for joe biden, the entire globe will laugh at you, silently, but the will. You are our only hope to get this piece of shit planet on the right site, you dont vote for trump, you vote for chaos, anarchy... just dont fucking do it. We depend on YOU

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
god bless you fucking americans. You are in for a rude awakening, you vote for joe biden, the entire globe will laugh at you, silently, but the will. You are our only hope to get this piece of shit planet on the right site, you dont vote for trump, you vote for chaos, anarchy... just dont fucking do it. We depend on YOU
I think thats fair.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Do you think Vin Diesel was more deserving of the best actor award for male in a leading role for his role in 'the pacifier' over Phillip Seymour Hoffman in his role as Capote?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I am telling ya, if you want get fucked by a male, you have to choose tim pool
That mofo wears a beanie every damn day... He ain't slangin' dick.

If I decided to go gay I'd at least want that shit to be good. It would be horrible to decide that you're going to give cock a go and it's just bad sex. That would be super gay.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Do you think Vin Diesel was more deserving of the best actor award for male in a leading role for his role in 'the pacifier' over Phillip Seymour Hoffman in his role as Capote?
you want to antagonize me. Yes, I hated the revenant, that doesnt mean I love movies with vin diesel

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
ok, I swear to god I am not a homosexual, but this motherfucking tim pool is literally flawless. Jesus christ, if you wanted someone to cover your back, he would be the one to do it

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I will move to amerika and fight for your fucking rights. I have no idea who gives me the permission to have a firearm. Nontheless, we cannot let the commies take over your country, that is not something we get behind. I will fight for your right to be still a consitutional republic

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I will move to amerika and fight for your fucking rights. I have no idea who gives me the permission to have a firearm. Nontheless, we cannot let the commies take over your country, that is not something we get behind. I will fight for your right to be still a consitutional republic
The constitution allows you to own a firearm.