I am starting to get a feeling about Koscheck

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Stillmatic

Posting Machine
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I sucked Stillmatics WOODley;n30329 said:
Any time I read a post like this I think of Hunt and Lawler. People thought these guys were done and now look.
Great point. And sexy SN!!

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
ShatsBassoon;n30996 said:
IMO Koscheck needs to start throwing more punches.
He seems reluctant to commit to a punch/combos.
I don't think that's his best bet. His striking has improved greatly over the years, but I don't think he needs to chance getting caught with the Ellenberger right. I want to see the vintage Kos driving take downs and blanket him.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Something is definitely up...it could go either way but when it goes, it goes big.

CockPuncher

Feb 8, 2015
Should be interesting. Both guys are coming off of three fight losing streaks. On both sides the losses have come from Robbie Lawler and a handful of the very best guys in the division. Koscheck will be returning from two consecutive 1st-round knockout losses in 2013. Previous to these losses the first and only time Koscheck was knocked out was by Paulo Thiago in 2009, which he quickly recovered from. It will be interesting to see how tentative or aggressive he is.

I, like a few have already mentioned, still hold a bit of a grudge against Koscheck for his past douchebaggery, so I'll be hoping for a 1st-round knockout by bighead Ellenburger. Douchey behavior aside, Koscheck will definitely be an interesting show.

Tiiimmmaaayyy;n31341 said:
I don't think that's his best bet. His striking has improved greatly over the years, but I don't think he needs to chance getting caught with the Ellenberger right. I want to see the vintage Kos driving take downs and blanket him.
Agreed. These are the scenarios.

Suicidalforlife;n30412 said:
This, lets hope Honeycutt rubs off on him.
Here's hoping Honeycutt rubs off all over Koscheck.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Bro, you know I love you, but I saw that finish from a mile away. I had a feeling Kos was gonna get put away badly.

Kos (and Ellenberger, honestly) are done as elite fighters :-/ It's just Kos has lost a step far more than Jake has. Watch the first round again. That is not the Kos nor Ellenberger of old. Time is a motherfucker... it waits for nobody