I am very concerned with my fellow Americans

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Lol how is that surprising? Jersey is known for a bunch of smedium shirt wearing, fake tanning, gel wearing, roid taking twats.

With that said, you get a pass Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse just don't abuse it

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Lol how is that surprising? Jersey is known for a bunch of smedium shirt wearing, fake tanning, gel wearing, roid taking twats.

With that said, you get a pass Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse just don't abuse it
I'm going to have to back my former state.......and reluctantly stillmatic who controls my screen name......i say from personal experience:
Smedium shirts - never, always a double extra large and no not gut related, but guns and a stud, don't like to hear it,? Jealousy
Fake tanning - never, well 3 sessions, shi- I was heading to see my buddies up in the hamptons.....
Gel wearing - funny, actually did use this back in the day but it was a short stint
Roid taking twats - guilty, took a full cycle of 10 anadrol pills back in the day........I know, I was really pushing it to the limit....
Verdict, Jersey is the greatest place to live........Or You must tell hometown hero Jim Miller that you want to fight him.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
lol jersey beat the down south bumfuck redneck confederate flag states?

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Nah my best friend from the military does/did and I spent some time there slaying hoes over weekends
Oh, ok this thread just jogged my memory.........I took my worst wrestling beating from an individual from branchville.....it was traumatic in that I had never been manhandled by anyone like that.....

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Oh, ok this thread just jogged my memory.........I took my worst wrestling beating from an individual from branchville.....it was traumatic in that I had never been manhandled by anyone like that.....
It's pretty fucking country up there, not what most people think of when they think of the dirty jears

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
It's pretty fucking country up there, not what most people think of when they think of the dirty jears
Maybe that's why, he was probably lifting tractors up as a kid and then looked at me like "are you fuc-ing kidding me?

tunaburn

I'll be your huckleberry
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
How arizona is not an unliked state i dont understand. and because of that i think this whole thing is rigged

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Arizona has open carry laws. Mother fuckers love that shit

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk