General I bashed my face

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I would suggest going for medical attention
How big are the cuts, gouges, etc...?

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
You can get that much blood from a nose bleed.

I wanna see some torn flesh,swelling,broken bones.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've been punted, but not from falling.
Well, I did but it was a group effort.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've been punted, but not from falling.
Well, I did but it was a group effort.
I got knocked out ten feet from my door. Someone tried to mug me. Pieced me up ten times at least. Then I caught my wind and was beating him. Elbows on the ground. I guess he had a coworker because some cunt kicked me in the head and it knocked me out I woke up in the road. I wrecked that chap tho, that was fun, that sounds horrid to say and I abstain from violence

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I got knocked out ten feet from my door. Someone tried to mug me. Pieced me up ten times at least. Then I caught my wind and was beating him. Elbows on the ground. I guess he had a coworker because some cunt kicked me in the head and it knocked me out I woke up in the road. I wrecked that chap tho, that was fun, that sounds horrid to say and I abstain from violence
Lucky to be alive if you wake up!

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
This you Galt?