Sports I broke a 6 minute mile run, once.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Bet I can't even run a mile anymore.

Probably need a couple days practice

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I've done it in under 30 seconds.
Outran the cops too.
I dont train on a track. I used to train by running from the cops through the woods in the dark of night while being drunk as hell and higher than a giraffes asshole. #GoodTimes

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
I never realized bodyweight could be a factor. I always thought Andre the Giant would break the 2 hr marathon barrier. Heard he shattered the 2 case beer drinking record though.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i ran 2 miles in 12 minutes on a road course in boot camp.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
i ran 2 miles in 12 minutes on a road course in boot camp.
I'm still working towards it. Maybe one day.
New PT test is coming for the Army. Have to do a bunch of crossfit type stuff and then do the 2 mile in 12:25 to max it.

Theyre always making my Max goal farther away

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I never realized bodyweight could be a factor. I always thought Andre the Giant would break the 2 hr marathon barrier. Heard he shattered the 2 case beer drinking record though.
119 bottles in one session is what I heard

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
In like 30 minutes.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'm still working towards it. Maybe one day.
New PT test is coming for the Army. Have to do a bunch of crossfit type stuff and then do the 2 mile in 12:25 to max it.

Theyre always making my Max goal farther away
a guy in my flight (USAF) was the Kansas HS 2 mile Champion. He had a full-ride to K-State, but his recruiter told him that he couldn't go to college because he's already enlisted in the Delayed Enlistment Program when he was 17.

That was a lie. He could have left DEP at any time up until he in-processed in BMT. Recruiters are liars, and they will fuck your life if you let them.

But he ran his 2 miles in 10:09, and was mad because he knew he could have been under 10. The recruiter had also convinced him to go PJ/CC for his job.

He passed the physical fitness test easily, but washed out and ended up driving buses in Transportation for 4 years.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
a guy in my flight (USAF) was the Kansas HS 2 mile Champion. He had a full-ride to K-State, but his recruiter told him that he couldn't go to college because he's already enlisted in the Delayed Enlistment Program when he was 17.

That was a lie. He could have left DEP at any time up until he in-processed in BMT. Recruiters are liars, and they will fuck your life if you let them.

But he ran his 2 miles in 10:09, and was mad because he knew he could have been under 10. The recruiter had also convinced him to go PJ/CC for his job.

He passed the physical fitness test easily, but washed out and ended up driving buses in Transportation for 4 years.
Recruiters gonna recruit.
I warn everybody.