General I can't believe you right now dude

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

While riding down the freeway on some clowns trunk tha dude had a way, way better reaction than I would've.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Dude fuck that guy

driving like an asshole is lucky to be alive
I never put my self in that situation of passing at too high a speed to slow down...especially in a death wish 2 wheel vehicle

I know lots of people who have died doing shit like him trying to go extra fast around cars and trucks.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I hope you're not talking about the biker. Camry clearly crossed a double yellow line without looking.
If he thinks a yellow lines stops a dipshit in a car then he is asking for it.

With todays drivers and cellphone texters I don't trust a single vehicle on the road to obey laws or not run into me.

Yellow lines and laws won't save your life is all I am saying.

Call me cautious but driving at that speed past a moving car is not wise.

Open road is for opening up a bike...that way you only have yourself to blame.

Count how many variables are in that situation...tons of ways to get fucked that were out of bikers control...he put himself there.

That said yes the car/sedan driver is at fault insurance wise 100%...but Logic wise they both failed that test.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
If he thinks a yellow lines stops a dipshit in a car then he is asking for it.

With todays drivers and cellphone textures I don't trust a single vehicle on the road to obey laws.

Yellow lines and laws won't save your life is all I am saying.
100% truth, you have to protect yourself in all manner of motor vehicles...but especially on a bike.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
"Right of Way" is what they put on your tombstone.

Had a lady walk out in front of some guy's truck next to me in coming out of Wal-Mart the other day. She looked at me and smirked, said "you know, pedestrians have the right of way."

I said "yeah but I plan on walking further than 'the front of that truck' for the rest of my life."

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Uh, biker was doing normal.
Assuming, yes.
The two high dumbasses crossed TWO lines.
Watch again, biker has zero fault.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
1. People who stay in their car after causing an accident fucking shit me to tears
2. The driver is stoned as fuck.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Ah...you have to have better defense driving than that. He made a basic mistake that could have killed him. You can't trust that a cager will obey every traffic rule, so you have to think about self preservation when riding around them.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
So you guys have designated motor cycle lanes over there? inside the double yellow is for MCs only?

Here in third world Australia we have to share our car lanes with fucking pushbikes and they just passed a law saying you have to give the nearest cyclist a 1m clearance (or youre fucked) so the cunts ride 3 abreast and hold up traffic with these shit eating smirks on their faces.

Lycra wearing bitches..

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So you guys have designated motor cycle lanes over there? inside the double yellow is for MCs only?

Here in third world Australia we have to share our car lanes with fucking pushbikes and they just passed a law saying you have to give the nearest cyclist a 1m clearance (or youre fucked) so the cunts ride 3 abreast and hold up traffic with these shit eating smirks on their faces.

Lycra wearing bitches..

From the video, as he turns on the hood, you see three lines, one white, two yellow, and the word "car" in that lane, presumably indicating carpool lane.
The double yellows I presume signify no crossing, meaning it's a zone with an entrance and exit you must merge(and exit) into before and after they are double yellow.

It appears as if the stoned driver briefly looked in the mirror & crossed between two cars, and kept going into another lane, gambling between his blindspot and chance that it'd either be empty, or enough room for another motorist to stop.
A bad gamble.

So three(probably 4) laws.

1. Merging without adequate turn signal time of 75'-100'(twice).
2. Merging without proper spacing in between cars(one car length for every 10mph)
3. Merging into double yellow.
4. Likely stoned.

Motorcyclist was likely doing around the limit; under the circumstances, a wiser move would've been to expect idiocy as he's betting his life on the driving habits/condition of others.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Driver of the vehicle as well as the motorcyclist should have their licenses pulled.

Not sure if its a coincidence but Ive noticed alot more of this kind of erratic driving ever since Trump took office.

Its like people have no care and regard for there own safety as well as others around them.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Passed (or attempted to) way too fast, especially on a two wheeler. Naieve way to die. People do this all the time, mostly because they are reckless, it is the nature of traffic. Also, cars may swerve into another lane in case of emergency. Traffic rules go only so far in keeping you alive, they are mostly legal protection as far as I'm concerned.