General I can't believe you right now dude

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
"Right of Way" is what they put on your tombstone.

Had a lady walk out in front of some guy's truck next to me in coming out of Wal-Mart the other day. She looked at me and smirked, said "you know, pedestrians have the right of way."

I said "yeah but I plan on walking further than 'the front of that truck' for the rest of my life."
I fucking hate that attitude with crosswalks.
When I was in Florida a few months ago, fatties would waddle their stupid asses through a crosswalk without looking just like they had nothing to worry about. Almost in an arrogant way. I hope they get run over

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Donor cycles....
pretty much...Guy in my neighborhood tried to pass a dump truck in a residential and he got flattened to a living death.

Laws and Insurance settlements can't heal the dead.

I ride bicycles sometimes and I never go in front of a car even if I am at a crosswalk with walk sign....Even if the driver waves me across.

My life is worth more than trusting somebody to do the correct thing or trusting their coordination.

I go behind cars only...never in front of them

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I had a nice post on the OG for new riders or people looking to ride about ways to minimize your risk, but it was deleted with my ban. You will never completely get rid of the risk and that's part of the thrill for some. There are ways that you can take a lot of the burden off of yourself, though. If I think about it tonight, I'll type a summary of it up again.

What the guy in the video was doing is what a lot of riders do. Oblivious to everything and just waiting for an accident.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Dude was super chill for just landing on a trunk of a moving car.

There's no way in hell I'm passing other cars that fast, just trusting they won't come into my lane. Dumb.

TFK_likatiga

First 259
Feb 19, 2015
As a bike rider myself, I would place 100% of the blame here on the rider. Sure, the car will officially be found at fault, but the bike rider is 100% responsible for his own safety and he failed miserably.

Also, check out this assholes other videos, he's a dick and will eventually die or be crippled on his bike.