General i cant say too much at this time

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
i have been advised to stay in my home, and not go out.
November 15th is my next scheduled appointment.

the talked about punishments are much less than i thought.

i can say a lot more once im out, but it i currently expect it wont be until 2023

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
i have been advised to stay in my home, and not go out.
November 15th is my next scheduled appointment.

the talked about punishments are much less than i thought.

i can say a lot more once im out, but it i currently expect it wont be until 2023
Fuck dude! First I see you post on a duck hunting thread, now this? I told you suicide wasn't the course, but now you're saying "shit ain't shit?" Sounds like a total and complete troll job to begin with.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Fuck dude! First I see you post on a duck hunting thread, now this? I told you suicide wasn't the course, but now you're saying "shit ain't shit?" Sounds like a total and complete troll job to begin with.
my coworkers told me the worst when the police were searching for me. i was blitzed drunk and scared.

now i am down playing the outcome in my posts/mind.

i am going to chinese jail soon. i am scared

not sure how thats a troll job.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
my coworkers told me the worst when the police were searching for me. i was blitzed drunk and scared.

now i am down playing the outcome in my posts/mind.

i am going to chinese jail soon. i am scared

not sure how thats a troll job.
I don't know what to say here, other than I am happy for the outcome, since I WAS LEGITIMATELY SCARED FOR YOU AND DIDN'T WANT YOU TO COMMIT SUICIDE. But seeing this as just a slap on the wrist is odd...considering your previous claims.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
I don't know what to say here, other than I am happy for the outcome, since I WAS LEGITIMATELY SCARED FOR YOU AND DIDN'T WANT YOU TO COMMIT SUICIDE. But seeing this as just a slap on the wrist is odd...considering your previous claims.
this gets into what i cant talk about. a slap on the wrist is not what i deserve

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Then don't say anything. They track everything you do, whether you know it or not. You know this though, so that is odd.
i broke the law.
i accept punishment.

the issue is how long in jail.

initially i was told a long time

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
You should still make the 2000 mile walk to thailand you mentioned in the suicide thread.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
haha, once i was sober i realized it was something i couldnt even do without being on the run

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The key is to blast it after a stiff drink.
It took me a couple listens too, but that part is bad azzzzz.
I just skipped around, didn't listen to it much until I got back and read your post
The drops are great