General i cant say too much at this time

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
concrete bench, no blanket . weather is good in november. 80s day 60s night

food was once a day fish soup

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
concrete bench, no blanket . weather is good in november. 80s day 60s night

food was once a day fish soup
Did you work out and get jacked?

Did you lose weight on the one meal a day diet?

Got any money left to get to Nam?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
This thread was made less than a month ago it is amazing that he was arrested,tried,sentenced and served his sentence for something that we already established wasnt even crime an expired or bad visa all in 28 days lol china has the fastest legal system on earth. He served a week for something that wasnt even a crime(visa problems) now according to previous posts made in this thread.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This thread was made less than a month ago it is amazing that he was arrested,tried,sentenced and served his sentence for something that we already established wasnt even crime an expired or bad visa all in 28 days lol china has the fastest legal system on earth. He served a week for something that wasnt even a crime(visa problems) now according to previous posts made in this thread.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm6DO_7px1I

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
this is the biggest crock of shit thread i have seen since cryhardnobody was pimping hoes out of a motel 6 all high on oxys

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
this is the biggest crock of shit thread i have seen since cryhardnobody was pimping hoes out of a motel 6 all high on oxys
Haha, I loved that shit

In fact I obviously love threads like this

Weirder the better for me

Wonder what TryHard is up to today?
Probably just some cardio and self loathing I reckon

Also was a big demented Dawgg fan, wonder how he spent that settlement money...

Last edited:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
The motel with the full sized refrigerator was pretty hilarious in that motel it is the grossest motel I have ever seen.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
good thang we have you have you that knows how the chinese legal system works

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
gets locked in gulag right in the middle of massive civil unrest...........is out in a week