Lifestyle I challenge @Galt

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
First, let me be clear, this is not disrespectful. But if you're really living in Thailand on an expired visa and expired passport, you got to have a cool story or two to share. So share away bro.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
:) The timing is a bit iffy on this right now and Splinty @Splinty mad haxor skillz has got me spooked. I am in the process of consolidating my resources to sort my situation out. It will take a few months probably and then I'll resurface either in Laos or Cambodia depending on whether I have a daughter or not. One of the Admins here hating my guts doesn't make me any more open with sharing details. However I do have some stories and I will share someday. Shit, I'm in a 10 year process of writing a book, I've made some notes ;)
2 days ago an elderly construction worker came at me with a machete after I told him off for kicking a dog, a nice dog too. Not one of the ferals.
If there's any specific stories you're looking for just let me know and I'll do my best to share whilst covering my ass to the best of my extremely limited abilities.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Just spoke to my friendly sort of lawyer friend, he got back from China last night. Apparently the Afghanis are pushing for control around central China as well. I really have to thank the American wars in fmr Jugoslavia, Afghanistan and Iraq for providing cover for us lil' guys. Great job fellas!