i didnt check to see if usada cared

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
seriously. a semi-pro athlete doesn't check the medication against the usada list? what the fuck does she think she's doing. dickhead deserves minus 100% sympathy. casual wanker.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
seriously. a semi-pro athlete doesn't check the medication against the usada list? what the fuck does she think she's doing. dickhead deserves minus 100% sympathy. casual wanker.

I have no use for Pennington, but I side with her on this one. She could have just stopped using it and hoped it'd clear her system before the testers came knocking. Instead she deiced to own up to it which is the right thing to do.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
I have no use for Pennington, but I side with her on this one. She could have just stopped using it and hoped it'd clear her system before the testers came knocking. Instead she deiced to own up to it which is the right thing to do.
it was cynical. she knew she fucked up and would get done. damage limitation

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
it was cynical. she knew she fucked up and would get done. damage limitation
We'll never really know.

In the many times I've heard fighters discuss testing protocols, USADA tends to test in clumps so you're better off rolling the dice on them not showing up than you are turning yourself in. Has she popped before?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Wait.. those are for fat burning and to increase metabolism...

Was she getting a little too chunky for Tecia?