Lifestyle I dont believe that just happened

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
My favorite bartender was running her mouth about being fast. I'm pretty damned fast myself, so I tell her I'd smoke her in a race, and I'll do it barefoot. She says she'll run barefoot then to, and our target is the no parking sign at the end of the parking lot. (Fire hydrant, hence said sign.) She gets the manager to be the one who says go, not to mention clearly thinks we are both retarded, and off we go. I beat her off the line, but she beat me to the sign by about a foot.

I left 50 bucks on the bar and said all I wanted was bragging rights when I beat you. Afterwards she tells me to keep my money, because she has bragging rights. I am so pissed right now. We might need to play badminton for vengence.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
when she bets you in badminton she is going to peg you.... win/win imo

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
My favorite bartender was running her mouth about being fast. I'm pretty damned fast myself, so I tell her I'd smoke her in a race, and I'll do it barefoot. She says she'll run barefoot then to, and our target is the no parking sign at the end of the parking lot. (Fire hydrant, hence said sign.) She gets the manager to be the one who says go, not to mention clearly thinks we are both retarded, and off we go. I beat her off the line, but she beat me to the sign by about a foot.

I left 50 bucks on the bar and said all I wanted was bragging rights when I beat you. Afterwards she tells me to keep my money, because she has bragging rights. I am so pissed right now. We might need to play badminton for vengence.
Same favorite track star bartender?
General - I'm the luckiest person alive | TMMAC - The MMA Community Forum

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'd fuck you right up playing badminton. I'm not running anywhere barefoot though. All sorts of drug needles could be underfoot.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I'd fuck you right up playing badminton. I'm not running anywhere barefoot though. All sorts of drug needles could be underfoot.
You’d trip over your lanky ass legs....and fuck up everyone watching court side as you landed on them

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I'm really nifty when it comes to racket type sports. I'd give you a run for your money in a sprint too and I'm not particularly in shape.
Well, youd probably beat me in tennis. I've tried to play it a few times. Not my thing. I respect those who can.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015